Portfolio Realistic AFL Team Logos - WonderT Portfolio

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i like how you did North's logo generally but it's been pointed out on the north board that the kangaroo you've used looks like a grey kangaroo whereas our kangaroo is usually more like a red kangaroo (they're bigger and burlier, which is probably why.) there are albino red roos though, this one might make a good reference image:
1587102246828.png

i like how you did North's logo generally but it's been pointed out on the north board that the kangaroo you've used looks like a grey kangaroo whereas our kangaroo is usually more like a red kangaroo (they're bigger and burlier, which is probably why.) there are albino red roos though, this one might make a good reference image:
View attachment 859404

jeeeeeeez.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
jeeeeeeez.
View attachment 859404
I agree, put the dopey-looking kangaroo in instead :D

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
It was called Mowscot Manor. The photobucket shutdown thing broke the thread, but nearly all the images are in this FB album (apart from Collingwood's for some reason, which you can find if you just google "Mowscot Manor")

He reposted them in the link that I left, those images are still alive.

WonderT

The realistic logo guy
Apr 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Renegades
Just a little update to this portfolio. I've been experimenting with some motion graphic stuff and I've animated my Port Adelaide logo in AfterEffects. Might try to do all the logos, but no guarantee. Here is the animation in GIF form.

PAFC.gif

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I'm guessing doing this with our current logo isn't possible because it's a monogram?
This is the thread from where I took the logo, RossFC.

This is WonderT 's answer to your question:
Port Adelaide
View attachment 816861

Port's new logo didn't have much to work with so I decided to use their lighting fist logo. Very pleased with this one
My comment on this:
On the new logo, the stripes should represent wharf pylons reflected on water.

However, I see a cowscraper (cowcatcher). Since power is associated with locomotives, I think it makes sense. The logo could be the front of a train: the "PA1870" on the boiler; and the square being the cabin.

This is the thread from where I took the logo, RossFC.

This is WonderT 's answer to your question:

My comment on this:
The only thing I can think of with the current logo is to make the Prison Bars at the bottom of the logo look like a real cell door.

Edit: Although it's actual wharf pylons, I'm not sure how that would work though.

Last edited:
Back