Portfolio Realistic AFL Team Logos - WonderT Portfolio

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm back!
Apologies for the break but I'm back into it. Thank you for being patient and I'm glad you guys like my work enough to want more.

Here we go. Today's realistic logo is...

Fremantle
View attachment 851944

I'm very pleased with this one. As much as I tried, I couldn't get Fremantle's current logo to work, but I'm glad I went with their old logo. So much more to work with. Hope the wait was worth it.

More to come soon... Stay tuned.
subtle logo tatt :thumbsu:

Seriously mate. Imagine not dropping everything in your life and working in this thread full time.

For shame.

With this post, we are officially half way! Only 9 more to go.

Adelaide
Adelaide_Poster_Web.jpg

Talk about a weird looking crow. Had some trouble trying to get it the right shape whilst still looking like a real crow.

And keep a lookout, one more coming later today...

With this post, we are officially half way! Only 9 more to go.

Adelaide
View attachment 852187

Talk about a weird looking crow. Had some trouble trying to get it the right shape whilst still looking like a real crow.

And keep a lookout, one more coming later today...

You've done the impossible with that! Outstanding work!!

Here is the other one I promised...

Carlton
View attachment 852295

I couldn't decide whether to keep the laurel realistic and make it green, or match it to the logo by making them silver/grey. Here is the green version as well. Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 852297
I love it!! I thiiiink we need a realistic silver footy though, with the stitching and all. But great effort considering the difficulty!

I love it!! I thiiiink we need a realistic silver footy though, with the stitching and all. But great effort considering the difficulty!
aflx.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I've added a real football to the top of the Carlton logo, as well as slightly adjusting monogram to look better. I've decided to go with the green laurel for the final design.

Carlton_Poster_Web_Green_V2.jpg

Also here is the newest design in the collection...

Gold Coast Suns
GoldCoast_Poster_Web.jpg

Oh also... working on making wallpapers for desktop and mobile. Not sure when they'll be done, but they will get done.

I hope you don't mind if I join in! I've been playing around with the Geelong logo this afternoon. I won't share mine anywhere but here and will happily share yours everywhere with credit.

They're fantastic, you're an artist.

I hope you don't mind if I join in! I've been playing around with the Geelong logo this afternoon. I won't share mine anywhere but here and will happily share yours everywhere with credit.

They're fantastic, you're an artist.

You can absolutely post it. I've been struggling to do Geelong's cat face logo, so I've been using their secondary logo, with the side on cat silhouette. I'd love to see your take on it.

You can absolutely post it. I've been struggling to do Geelong's cat face logo, so I've been using their secondary logo, with the side on cat silhouette. I'd love to see your take on it.
I've been manipulating cat faces for hours. I'll send you one of the ones I'm not planning on using by PM.

After many failed attempts, today I sat down and finally came up with a realistic Geelong logo I'm happy with.
Here it is...

Geelong
Geelong_Poster_Web.jpg

As I mentioned in my last post, I was trying to recreate Geelong's secondary logo, but I just could not get it to work. Hope you guys like this one.

After many failed attempts, today I sat down and finally came up with a realistic Geelong logo I'm happy with.
Here it is...

Geelong
View attachment 857353

As I mentioned in my last post, I was trying to recreate Geelong's secondary logo, but I just could not get it to work. Hope you guys like this one.

Would love to see your version of the secondary logo also, love these!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back