Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

chris_h_11 with a generous donation bringing the tally very very close to $10,000!

Great effort to all involved.

By the way, if you are thinking about making a donation but haven't done so yet, try and get in before June 30th so you can claim your donation back in your tax return as the Australian Sports Foundation is a DGR listed company (any donation over $2 is fully tax deductible).

Awesome news there George...........over the magical 10K mark.

That was a very generous gesture by GammaScorpii.

And gee....can't we do with some good news......been a bad last 24 hours.

And a big thanks to yourself for all the work that you've done with this project.

By the way, if you are thinking about making a donation but haven't done so yet, try and get in before June 30th so you can claim your donation back in your tax return as the Australian Sports Foundation is a DGR listed company (any donation over $2 is fully tax deductible).
Just confirming that if I were to donate 1500$, I would receive that all back on my tax return?

Just confirming that if I were to donate 1500$, I would receive that all back on my tax return?
I should've been more specific. It's a tax deduction as opposed to a refund, so say you make $100,000 gross this financial year, the donation would bring you back down to $97,000.

I should've been more specific. It's a tax deduction as opposed to a refund, so say you make $100,000 gross this financial year, the donation would bring you back down to $97,000.
Surely it would be $98,500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George....that's a mighty donation by you.......absolutely SENSATIONAL.

Or should that be SAINTSATIONAL !!!!!!!
Haha cheers mate anything for the love of this club

o94eL15.png

7IQPFoI.png

r09gOxW.jpg

QBEqTCD.jpg

Haha cheers mate anything for the love of this club
Same here George......my passion for the club is so great.....I'd run thru brick walls for them.

On second thoughts,maybe I'd open a door and walk thru that...lol.

Morning all,

Please note any donations from here on won't be tax deductible in your 2016-2017 return, but will be for 2017-2018.

$10,000 is a fantastic achievement, the club was made aware of it and is astounded by how we've come together to help them out.

Also I'm waiting on confirmation from the club on how we go about donating $20-50 to them to sign up a few less fortunate than us to 3 game memberships. It was discussed here back in January for those that were interested.

Cheers

Sorry for digging up the old thread, just a quick question....

Did the club send the pins and letters out as soon as a donation has been received, or are they still coming??? I didn't receive anything from the club, only an emailed receipt from ASF.

It's obviously not the reason I donated, I just wanna make sure my money was actually received by the club.

Does anyone have an idea of the total the supporters have stumped up, and how that compares to what was needed?? Will they give an update at some stage??

Sorry for digging up the old thread, just a quick question....

Did the club send the pins and letters out as soon as a donation has been received, or are they still coming??? I didn't receive anything from the club, only an emailed receipt from ASF.

It's obviously not the reason I donated, I just wanna make sure my money was actually received by the club.

Does anyone have an idea of the total the supporters have stumped up, and how that compares to what was needed?? Will they give an update at some stage??
Hi mate,

We are very close to what we needed to receive to complete the donation to the Moorabbin project.

You should have received your pin and letter immediately after donating. I had mine only days after I donated.

I'd consider contacting the club and seeing if they can chase it up for you - you will receive a personally signed letter from Richo and Matt Finnis.

I didn't receive a pin or letter either....no big deal but seeing as someone else was also in that boat....I'll follow the club up..

Thanks for the direction George.

We are very close to what we needed to receive to complete the donation to the Moorabbin project.
That is very very good news George......was actually wondering that today as I drove down South rd.....later in the day drove down Linton St.....3 massive cranes were operating there today.

Do we know anything more about the special guernseys we're supposed to be wearing Round 1 2018?
Will be available to buy and those who contribute over $500 will get their name on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back