Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Will wear my Dogs jumper there!!!

Have fun. I ran into someone wearing a Melbourne polo shirt there back about ten years ago. Just returned your PM.

Apropos of nothing. I'm sitting here with the TV on mute whilst John Travolta and Olivia Newton John are doing some naff dance whilst I Have Sonic Youths 'Teenage Riot' blaring through my speakers! Its that kind of bizarro evening that for sure.

it was a really weird feeling tonight - the little Magpie Army at our house was going troppo for the Bulldogs. That's the most emotional we've been about a non-Pies game ever- in fact I can't remember ever feeling like that about any non-Pies game.

My 8yo son was in tears (mad,mad Pies supporter) and literally doing somersaults at the end - and chanting "Go Bulldogs" during his toilet break :p

I have watched all of your finals and enjoyed them all , but without the emotional attachment to the result. There was something about this game - whether it was empathy with the supporter base about the prize (and what it means to you all) or perhaps just the way they played. many a time when it seemed the ball had been turned over another "wave" came and recovered. And I am not sure that I have seen a better example of handballing under the pump in my 40+ years on the planet.

There's really not much to dislike.......even guys like Bevo and Murphy (who is so unlucky) have universal appeal. Something that I will never experience as a Pies supporter :$

We're really stoked for you. Tonight's effort has secured you as "2nd team" for a guy that has never subscribed to the idea.

Go Dogs!

Yipeeeee! WE ARE INTO A GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everyone of ya!!!! I could kiss everyone of you!!!! I love this club

Suck poo Greater Western AFL

Suck poo Ryan Griffen. I'm glad you left you soft heartless worm

Suck poo to all you haters

291915_240169391c47f53c6d5ad32653188c38.JPG

Keep sticking it up em boys!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We looked tired and out and ready to kneel down in the final moments like teams past. But this team picked themselves up and pushed harder and got the win. So ******* happy right now.

Clay Smith what a star. 3 knee reco's, The death of his best mate during the week and then pulls out that performance. Just a gun.

So many awesome performances all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yipeeeee! WE ARE INTO A GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everyone of ya!!!! I could kiss everyone of you!!!! I love this club

Suck poo Greater Western AFL

Suck poo Ryan Griffen. I'm glad you left you soft heartless worm

Suck poo to all you haters

View attachment 292506

Keep sticking it up em boys!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should keep that tweet circulating forever hahaha

GRAND FINALl! F*@% YEAH! is all I can say. It is about time something goes our way and it did tonight. Our future is looking good and we have a great age profile with our list. Our guys tonight never gave in. Clay Smith was instrumental and as well as Tory Dickson who kicked a few goals. JJ was excellent of half back along with Hunter who was busy. Such a shame Roughy went out. Picken tough as nails. Morris a true Bulldog hero. Ward and Griffen suffer you should of stayed with the Dogs but actually we have been better for it in the long run. Im the only Doggie in my immediate family and they were very happy for me tonight.

It's funny how all of the GWS supporters that had been cocky pricks all week are having a pity party on their board and blaming the umpires. Like the Hawks & Eagles had just as much reason to be cocky but they were humble and took the loss in stride.
All? All 2 of them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back