Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
congratulations Footscray!!!! I've never barracked so hard for a team not my own. every week the naysayers claim that the Bulldogs won't win it.... but they do!

it wasn't your best performance, you played better in the previous 2 finals, but it doesn't matter. you did the job.

now go and do the job against the COLA Swans!!! do it for Victoria!

GO DOGGIES!

Me too!! I was trying to will every GWS kick for goal out of bounds. Feeling sick every time GWS got a kick in front.

Who here lives in Footscray or the Western suburbs? They were going off in Footscray like they won the GF! Was like in Perth after the Eagles won the granny.
Maidstone gone fully sick ............

Randomthoughts

All Australian
May 1, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just made it back to my hotel . Totally stuffed after the big drive today But still feeling the game rush through my body .
Congratulations everybody , we have waited all our lives for this GF .
I will never forget the electric atmosphere at the ground . The Bulldogs song sung with such energy at the bar across from the venue pre game . The funny drive all along the Hume with salutes from Bulldogs cars and truckers along the whole way .
The post game hugs , high fives and tears shared amongst all the bulldog people .
Brilliant .
We will beat the Swans .....
My favourite player of the night was Zaine Cordy believe it or not . The kid was amazing . Fletcher Roberts played a massive game too. Who would of thought those two would be such hugely significant players in our win tonight .
Sooo looking forward to the week ahead .
For those driving back along the Hume . Take it slowly and enjoy "the ride".

crownie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My generation was the team that lost the 3 prelims in a row.

I Just had a calmness inside of me during the 4th that the new generation was going to get the job done.

Admitting I'm a casual fan of the club I'm just so happy for those that buy memberships and go to the games every season good or bad.

Enjoy the week!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogsbananarama

Senior List
Aug 12, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Spurs, Fnatic
0asUNr2.png

Brilliant. Absolutely f*cking brilliant.

Well done, Dogs. You have the whole AFL community behind you! SONS OF THE WEST!

Trent85

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've managed to compose myself for long enough to post on here.

Like every bulldog supporter you don't know if you'd should cry, laugh, not over play it etc. I think I've been through emotion possible but f me dead what a game.

I'm just so proud of the club and seeing pics of Bob, Gordo etc. in tears... I lost it.

Congrats to everyone at WO from the boot studder all the way up what a transformation.

Our players... All I can say is that was all heart and hope Roughy is okay.

Now for next week...

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
After watching the replay, I still can't decide who the biggest hero was.
A part time ruckman who had to play virtually the whole game one out against the most fearsome ruck in the game?
The most maligned backman in the game who kept one of the best forwards in the game virtually possessionless?
An "ordinary local club small forward" who has kicked more goals in finals than any other player on our list?
A delisted VFL Geelong backman who constantly threw himself into contests he should never have got to?
A couple of guns who should never have played with the injuries they had a month ago?
A bloke who has overcome 3 knee recos and the death of a mate to kick four goals?
A couple of old blokes who would have retired if Bevo didn't change the club's culture?
A bit parts forward who dropped about 6 chest marks but kicked 2 clutch goals when we needed them?
A couple of kids who don't know what this pressure fuss is all about in finals?
Yeah we have stars like Bont, Jake, Jack, JJ, Easton, Picken and Dahl but the unsungs did us proud tonight. We wouldn't have won without them.

20 top 20 draft picks don't win you a premiership.
2 blokes getting 39 possessions (Selwood/Danger) each trying to do it all themselves without bringing the rest of their team mates with them don't win you a premiership

22 mates playing 100% for each other, all doing something special when it was needed, when all hope seemed gone - that's what makes you win a premiership. And a coach who has taught them how to do it together to the very end #inbevowetrust

Once more around, CHAMPION TEAM, once more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
After watching the replay, I still can't decide who the biggest hero was.
A part time ruckman who had to play virtually the whole game one out against the most fearsome ruck in the game?
The most maligned backman in the game who kept one of the best forwards in the game virtually possessionless?
An "ordinary local club small forward" who has kicked more goals in finals than any other player on our list?
A delisted VFL Geelong backman who constantly threw himself into contests he should never have got to?
A couple of guns who should never have played with the injuries they had a month ago?
A bloke who has overcome 3 knee recos and the death of a mate to kick four goals?
A couple of old blokes who would have retired if Bevo didn't change the club's culture?
A bit parts forward who dropped about 6 chest marks but kicked 2 clutch goals when we needed them?
A couple of kids who don't know what this pressure fuss is all about in finals?
Yeah we have stars like Bont, Jake, Jack, JJ, Easton, Picken and Dahl but the unsungs did us proud tonight. We wouldn't have won without them.

20 top 20 draft picks don't win you a premiership.
2 blokes getting 39 possessions (Selwood/Danger) each trying to do it all themselves without bringing the rest of their team mates with them don't win you a premiership

22 mates playing 100% for each other, all doing something special when it was needed, when all hope seemed gone - that's what makes you win a premiership. And a coach who has taught them how to do it together to the very end #inbevowetrust

Once more around, CHAMPION TEAM, once more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The perfect post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back