Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth

fair dinkum i am listening to the Sam and don podcast right now (dont judge me!) and Don said Buffalo springfield at the same moment as i scrolled down to this. The odds of this happening might be 1000000000000 billion to 1! (time stamp 5 mins in if you dont believe me)

fair dinkum i am listening to the Sam and don podcast right now (dont judge me!) and Don said Buffalo springfield at the same moment as i scrolled down to this. The odds of this happening might be 1000000000000 billion to 1! (time stamp 5 mins in if you dont believe me)

That's mad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the Big Short again and got reminded of this version of Nirvana's Lithium. I love the Polyphonic Spree, Weirdos but i am a sucker of large bands singing in harmony. This film clip is awesome too

Last edited:
Angies my favourite. Greatest band? Not for me. But pretty ******* awesome.

Yeah, we all have different measures but I’m hard pressed to think of another band with the same depth of repertoire and longevity. Still selling out stadium concerts across the globe and they’ve been going at it for nearly 60 years. Not my favorite but not far off either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back