Roast RFC is photoshopping the rancid fluro yellow back into traditional yellow on all social media platforms. time to bring the traditional yellow back

Remove this Banner Ad

the Richmond football club does not care about the jumper.

we have a fluro yellow hi vis workwear sash. we have a nasty green sponsor on the front of the sash and on the back we have a red kfc , and a blue latitude logo

I have come to the conclusion that the Richmond football club just does not care enough about the jumper which should be sacred. our jumper looks like pisstake christmas merchandise you wear while pissed at a bbq

show me another club that has so many contrasting colours on their jumper

this is the worst jumper in the league right now. we have actually managed to take the best looking jumper in the league and make it the worst looking jumper in the league

View attachment 1841696
View attachment 1841697
Are those images accurate?

That's genuinely a disgrace.

Will give that feedback at our next member survey.

Are those images accurate?

That's genuinely a disgrace.

Will give that feedback at our next member survey.
yep thats the 2024 jumper

only changes from 2023 are a bigger kfc logo 🤣🤣🤣

they completely take over the jumper. we no longer have a yellow and black jumper. we have yellow, green, black, red and blue

yep thats the 2024 jumper

only changes from 2023 are a bigger kfc logo 🤣🤣🤣

they completely take over the jumper. we no longer have a yellow and black jumper. we have yellow, green, black, red and blue
What season do you think sponsors over the stomach and/or central chest come in?

Do we need another thread on this?

Just because you hate it personally and you aren't getting what you want, doesn't mean they don't care. The world doesn't revolve around you.

I don't love it either, but fmd, time to move on.
Bad luck Groupie_ ND has spoken for everyone that it doesn’t matter.

Do we need another thread on this?

Just because you hate it personally and you aren't getting what you want, doesn't mean they don't care. The world doesn't revolve around you.

I don't love it either, but fmd, time to move on.
I think it shows they dont care

Just change the Yellow...

Use the approved NIB Black Logo on the Front...

Compromise is we live with the blue and red logos on the back.

Just change the Yellow...

Use the approved NIB Black Logo on the Front...

Compromise is we live with the blue and red logos on the back.
100%

would improve it dramatically overnight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that goes straight back to melbourne and the dogs via equalisation
this is true, rather than save money, we should just invest it somewhere/somehow. That way we don't have to give it to the AFL for equalisation, and when we need it, we can cash in on our investment and go bang

this is true, rather than save money, we should just invest it somewhere/somehow. That way we don't have to give it to the AFL for equalisation, and when we need it, we can cash in on our investment and go bang
tax orifice run by a colonwood supporter would audit us

Handball_Spezial_Shoes_Black_FX5676_01_standard.jpg

Pretty cool. Like having three Richmond jumpers on your foot

druggies got rid of the nasty a mart they had and just announced another black sponsor

they now have 3 plain black sponsors

while we have green, blue and red 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Does that mean we have the Tassie spot sewn up?

druggies got rid of the nasty a mart they had and just announced another black sponsor

they now have 3 plain black sponsors

while we have green, blue and red 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
It's also Dutton which is elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back