Roast RFC is photoshopping the rancid fluro yellow back into traditional yellow on all social media platforms. time to bring the traditional yellow back

Remove this Banner Ad

9131-YELLOW-Blog-Image.jpg

we're currently lemon what colour u want Groupie_
Butter or bumbleee

latest membership email

I have never seen them photoshop that hard back into traditional yellow. maybe its coming back for 2024 😍😍😍

View attachment 1824372
You’re fought the good fight for long enough. It’s time the club rewards your perseverance with a traditional yellow with zero sponsorship on it.

Would actually look a 100 times better, we should all tell the club make it happen and we’ll all personally buy a uniform each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the deal with the shorts?
looks like cotton on got confused by the green nib and fluro and made a mistake. even the tiger logo is fully green

some players are wearing standard yellow

this is from the rioli 150 video on social media. the club photoshops the rancid fluro "yellow" back into the traditional Richmond yellow on every promo pic/vid on social media. they do it all the time

this would indicate the club prefers the traditonial yellow over the rancid fluro "yellow"

time to bring the traditional yellow back permanently and then rfc won't have to photoshop the fluro out of our sacred yellow sash

photoshopped richer yellow (this yellow is farrken perfect, it's not too dark and it's not too light. theres no fluro tinge... this yellow is perfect !! :

View attachment 1706871

but it's photoshopped by the club !! unfortunately it doesn't look like this in real life, it looks like hi vis fluro workwear..

View attachment 1706879

gif is from this vid:

I like the traditional yellow.
But not at the cost of making Daniel’s skin grey.

more photoshopping back into the traditional yellow

hurry up and just change it back

if the rancid fluro yellow was that good you wouldnt photoshop back to what we obviously prefer

IMG_8134.jpeg

the Richmond football club does not care about the jumper.

we have a fluro yellow hi vis workwear sash. we have a nasty green sponsor on the front of the sash and on the back we have a red kfc , and a blue latitude logo

I have come to the conclusion that the Richmond football club just does not care enough about the jumper which should be sacred. our jumper looks like pisstake christmas merchandise you wear while pissed at a bbq

show me another club that has so many contrasting colours on their jumper

this is the worst jumper in the league right now. we have actually managed to take the best looking jumper in the league and make it the worst looking jumper in the league

IMG_8471.jpeg
IMG_8472.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsors love it, they love how their logo is completely eclectic to the jumper, it stands out.

But we also despise it cause of how ugly it looks.

Jeep was the best sponsor purely for how legit that logo blended in with the jumper. Couple of other good ones like Motorola spring to mind, but the Latitude is horrific.

I feel the NIB one has made some improvements

Sponsors love it, they love how their logo is completely eclectic to the jumper, it stands out.

But we also despise it cause of how ugly it looks.

Jeep was the best sponsor purely for how legit that logo blended in with the jumper. Couple of other good ones like Motorola spring to mind, but the Latitude is horrific.

I feel the NIB one has made some improvements
nah nib is horrendous on our sash

nib has no problems using the black or dark green lettering version of their logo elsewhere but we cant use it on our jumper

IMG_5065.jpeg
IMG_8473.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back