Opinion changing the green nib logo on our sacred yellow sash 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and 2025 we can work on turning dark green to black
dont understand why we cant use the dark green lettering that they use

why do they want to use the crap looking one on our guernsey but they can use the lettering on their website and other places like our membership stuff

IMG_5065.jpeg

why do they want to use the crap looking one on our guernsey but they can use the lettering on their website and other places like our membership stuff

View attachment 1732920
The one they use creates forum publicity. You’re enabling them

View attachment 1732920

at least get the color of that sash right , its nowhere near the fluro

View attachment 1732920

I'd say dark green not as easy to see on TV or at the footy, campaigners didn't plan to sponsor a footy jumper when they created the logo

I'd say dark green not as easy to see on TV or at the footy, campaigners didn't plan to sponsor a footy jumper when they created the logo
reckon its easier to see the lettering on its own on a yellow sash in dark green like this

You_Doodle_2023-07-08T23_46_50Z.jpeg

compared to what we had this year

IMG_5068.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously who gives a s**t and our yellow sash is not sacred or our clash strip would be yellow with a yellow sash like what Essendon do.

You're too hung up on something that really is no issue at all, they made it cleaner this year and it actually looks fine. Stop being so paranoid and as for the yellow itself, i like it the brighter the better i say.

NIB wont be a sponsor forever and someone else will take that position on the jumper and they could be red, what are you going to do then complain about that too.

Seriously who gives a s**t and our yellow sash is not sacred or our clash strip would be yellow with a yellow sash like what Essendon do.

You're too hung up on something that really is no issue at all, they made it cleaner this year and it actually looks fine. Stop being so paranoid and as for the yellow itself, i like it the brighter the better i say.

NIB wont be a sponsor forever and someone else will take that position on the jumper and they could be red, what are you going to do then complain about that too.
dont care dont click

I don’t have a problem with the nib logo.

I care about us winning premierships and being a strong club.

And the new yellow is a positive yellow.

Don’t hate me groupie.

Love in the Tiger house.

I don’t have a problem with the nib logo.

I care about us winning premierships and being a strong club.

And the new yellow is a positive yellow.

Don’t hate me groupie.

Love in the Tiger house.
Wait till you show your kids footage of Nankervis holding up the premiership cup in eight years and your son & daughter says "daddy that doesn't look like Tigers"

Our colours are sacred, they are a part of the club. Who here hasn't sung the club song after a win shouting YELLOW AND BLACK. The nib logo looks pox.
little smasha wouldve chose the pies if we had fluro back in the day 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back