Training Richmond 2020 Preseason training

Remove this Banner Ad

;) Some so-called experts are saying it has the potential to infect between 40-80% of the planet. It's just a flu-like virus, but so much is still unknown, however it's secondary re-infection that is the worry from the bit of reading I've done. The 60-80 year age group has the highest fatality rate by a long shot. Interestingly, so far women are less infected, 1 in every 3. Will be fascinating to see what SloMo will do this time round and whether he over-reacts. Could we see games played with no crowd - like North games?
That's me gone...hope I make it to see the B2B!!!

I always thought pre September 2017, that
If we ever won an afl premiership, then the
World as we knew it would cease to exist
Now we have won 2 in the last 3 years
Then the world is surely going to end
We are all ****ed people

We are all f’ed people

Least if this happens Blues and Bombers fans will have spent an entire generation without a flag, while we got to enjoy a couple.

We are all f’ed people
Now we know why Rance retired. Bit of work to do to make the cut.

if any of our players get corona virus watch the rest of the comp copy us

Eddie would try and upgrade it and call it "the sleeker virus" (Celica) then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's me gone...hope I make it to see the B2B!!!

So what are you trying to tell us, that some good will come from all this then........................... ;) :think::D

Richmond

Thomson Dow (NAB AFL Draft, No.21 overall)

Missed the intraclub with illness, but his strong running ability has helped him in his first pre-season. Looks likely to start in the midfield in the VFL and has impressed with his gym work despite his slight frame.

Noah Cumberland (NAB AFL Draft, No.43 overall)

The "larrikin" of the Richmond draftees, Cumberland is coming off nearly four years' work as a stonemason, having left school early. Still learning the Richmond way to play football, the highly competitive forward was held back early this pre-season with some soreness.

Will Martyn (NAB AFL Draft, No.44 overall)

Possibly the polar opposite to Cumberland in personality, Martyn has been described as a student of the game. Played midfield during the club's intraclub and his running ability will help his development over the next year.

Hugo Ralphsmith (NAB AFL Draft, No.46 overall)

Having come through the Victorian talent pathway, Ralphsmith has rarely, if ever, played against men, meaning Richmond's intraclub was a step up for the youngster. Has impressed with his ball use and endurance, with the club eying a running half-back, Isaac Smith-type role in the future.

Bigoa Nyuon (NAB AFL Draft, No.54 overall)

Had a baptism of fire in the intraclub, matching up against Tom Lynch, but settled as the game went on. Will need to put on size, but the club is bullish the defender will be tough to stop in the air as his timing improves.

Bigoa-Nyuon-in-action-during-a-training-session-on-the-Gold-Coast.JPG

Bigoa Nyuon in action during a training session on the Gold Coast. Picture: AFL Photos

Who plays in round one?

The short answer is no one. It's a tough ask to break through into a premiership side, and the club's draft selections were made with an eye to the future. The club's first selection in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft, Riley Collier-Dawkins, is more likely to make his debut than the above five players. – Sarah Black

Sarah Black writes some great articles. Mostly Richmond centric so far but her analysis is a cut above what s**t stains like Stevens put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

;) Some so-called experts are saying it has the potential to infect between 40-80% of the planet. It's just a flu-like virus, but so much is still unknown, however it's secondary re-infection that is the worry from the bit of reading I've done. The 60-80 year age group has the highest fatality rate by a long shot. Interestingly, so far women are less infected, 1 in every 3. Will be fascinating to see what SloMo will do this time round and whether he over-reacts. Could we see games played with no crowd - like North games?

This is what i love about the Richmond Football Club as we are always ahead of the game and prepared for what ever comes up and whatever challenges we are faced with.

Richmond football club has already put in place precautions to make their players immune to the Corona Virus
1582717540655.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back