Prediction Richmond players worth picking in supercoach/dreamteam ect

Remove this Banner Ad

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
It's always good to have Richmond players in your team.The relevant players for mine are Dusty and maybe Big Tom Lynch.Markov, Shai Bolton, Garthwaite, Nank, Short (kick ins),Higgins, Rance are others worth some thought .I'm probably just gonna have Dusty at this stage.Higgins is awkwardly priced but this kid is special and was ranked elite in his midfield time. I can see him being a clean kicking machine in the midfield .

It's always good to have Richmond players in your team.The relevant players for mine are Dusty and maybe Big Tom Lynch.Markov, Shai Bolton, Garthwaite, Nank, Short (kick ins),Higgins, Rance are others worth some thought .I'm probably just gonna have Dusty at this stage.Higgins is awkwardly priced but this kid is special and was ranked elite in his midfield time. I can see him being a clean kicking machine in the midfield .
It depends, if you're playing a draft league or even better - a keeper league, there's a lot more value in RFC players.

I drafted Higgins in 2018 with pick #233 (round 24) and am very confident he'll turn into a fantasy beast. I just drafted Short with pick #7 this year (our 2nd season) and I think he'll score very well. I don't think there is much value in Bolton or Garthwaite in any format due to their low possession game. I am keeping close tabs on Jack Ross and RCD though.

On Dusty. Not sure he can find 2017 form again. I've got a sneaky feeling he might find 4th gear again in 2019.
Same with Rance: seemed to play within himself after the 'staging for frees' became a thing.

Rarely do we have Dreamteam/SC beasts. Dusty was a beauty, Ellis had a great year once too, and Nank is a good option if you don't want to spend the coin on both Gawn and Grundy just yet. Sadly it's been years since I have had a Tiger in my team. We don't do high possession any more, having some of the lowest possessions per goal.

Have picked Kane Lambert each season he's been with us, see no reason to change now (though not sure of the price).
Without seeing the prices, I reckon Mav Weller might someone rather cheapish who is going to get his fair share of games and a chance to accumulate points. Has a pretty decent average in terms of hitting the scoreboard.

I'd keep a sneaky eye on Jayden Short for the Tiges. The new rules changes, combined with the fact he's a powerful kick and often kicked from inside the box means he's likely to run out of it more often this year to add a few extra meters. Could be 10 points a game difference which will put him up amongst the premos.

I'd also keep an eye on Jack Riewoldt. When Lynch comes in it's worth seeing what he does. If gets up the ground his numbers will likely go up. Even having less pressure on him by oppo defence is likely to make him more a scoring option than he already was. Probably don't start with Riewoldt, wait for Lynch to get in the side and see what he does. Key forwards often drop in price early so you might be able to get him cheaper after 4-5 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back