News Richmond president answers question about BLK 'faded' guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Q: Does the Club have any concerns over the merchandise that BLK supplies in regards to the colours of the playing jumpers, especially when the black on our jumper is so much duller/lighter compared to that of our shorts?
Yes, we do and we are working with our suppliers to get it rectified.

lets see if they fix it for next year :D

Not sure the best place to post this, but it is great to see a Tigers fan take offence and actually want to do something about the BLK colors (and the club) via the right channels;

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-n...-to-change-tigers-jumper-20160830-gr4v7z.html

TLDR;

"He is also pushing for the club to revert from its current "mustard and charcoal" jumper to their famed yellow and black outfit, calling for the end of a deal with apparel manufacturer BLK if they are unable to produce a jumper in the club's traditional colours."

ISC yes, CCC dear God no.
no to both

i like a bit of difference between our jumper and essendon if we have isc as well they will be completely identical apart from the sash colour

nike puma or adidas (no straight sash though) for me

no to both

i like a bit of difference between our jumper and essendon if we have isc as well they will be completely identical apart from the sash colour

nike puma or adidas (no straight sash though) for me
Nike would be nice, but I'm not 100% on their template with our jumper.
Puma would also be nice, as long as the side panels and encroaching shoulder panels don't effect the sash.
Adidas not in a million years, I would rather faded colours than have Adidas butcher our design (which you know they will)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nike would be nice, but I'm not 100% on their template with our jumper.
Puma would also be nice, as long as the side panels and encroaching shoulder panels don't effect the sash.
Adidas not in a million years, I would rather faded colours than have Adidas butcher our design (which you know they will)
the good thing about adidas is they bring out somethhing new every 2 years and their merch range is huge

we'd have to negotiate no straight sash

the good thing about adidas is they bring out somethhing new every 2 years and their merch range is huge

we'd have to negotiate no straight sash
I don't like that, I like buying a jumper and it's the same as the players for a long time - too expensive to be buying every few years...

And no strange colours on the merch

At least with ISC you know you'll be getting a nice solid black.

They've done a quality job colour-wise with Port and St. Kilda the last few years.
Not so much that, more it's a manufacturer that doesn't historically alter designs with their template

Remove this Banner Ad

Back