RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet, still can’t beat us. The best bit is Scott and Buckley have shown their hands/blueprints and still come up short.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Yep, playing a first gamer in the ruck was really showing our hand.

Yep, playing a first gamer in the ruck was really showing our hand.

It feels like a need crayons and butchers paper when conversing with Cats posters. What do you reckon i mean champ when i talk about showing your hand/blueprint? A first game ruck or change in your game style/ball movement from last time we played you?

Only Stewart and maybe Stanley were significant outs, they cannot be compared to our 5 premiership players out. Cats are dreaming if they think that's not the case

Stewart is better than any Richmond out.

Is every bit as important to Geelong as Rance. There best defender and in AA form.

Dude, we can’t have this discussion. You’re off your chops.

Haha so first you think about a poster on an internet forum so much that you need to file something they said away so you can bring it up the next day, and now you are living vicariously through the fortunes of said posters football team?

Can't wait for your book to come out.
I know you care, I know it hurts:)

All of my post is correct

No it’s really not. But you aint ever gonna want to accept reality.

Stewart is a gun, but Prestia is more vital to the Tiges structure than Stewart is to the Cats.

Don’t engage it mate. You’ll be dumber for the experience.

I guess we'll see over the next few seasons what happens to that asterisk. The Cats are not the force they were, they are in decline. New rule changes could shift the way the game is played for everyone too.
Haha, yeah I guess we will. I'm not worried about our list. It is coming along fine.

It would be nice if your club had the balls to play us at home, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except, you are not doing it at our home ground. Hence the big fat asterisk.
Hahaha only you care about that because you are hanging on to anything as you sook it up. The new era is 3-0 Tigers. How good was it that the Cats decade long reign ended in the first final last year!!?? That was best thing after winning the grand final last year for me. Finally beating the Cats and in a final!!!! Haha brilliant.

It was probably so long ago it would take an hour to research. I'll give it a miss as I'm halfway into a replay of last years qualifying final and i dont want to miss the last half.
Make sure to put the Martin, Riewoldt, Prestia goal right at the end of the third on slow mo replay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back