Game Day Richmond v Western Bulldogs, Round 4 - Saturday 8th April 4:35pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are currently without doubt right at the bottom of the the clean ball handling ladder. Even when it's bone dry I don't think I have seen another team fumble as much as we do.

In that last quarter their mids were first grab and away, Prestia fumbled every time he got near it, all our mids just have no touch, very frustrating to watch a game where the conditions are the same for both sides but we are so poor with our handling in comparison.

It worked in the second quarter but why when we are handling so poorly and conditions are wet are we trying to play high possession dry weather football, just a weird strategy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More learnings again this week hey Dimma.
Dumbest team in the league, and it's all on the coach.

My thoughts exactly.

Dimma deserves every accolade for coaching us to 3 flags in 4 years, but we have to be the worst coached team in the league for the last 12 months.

We aren't top team anymore, the Dogs were there for the taking we opened them up so much but our kicking & turnovers are terrible...

Umpiring was ******* joke too.

The wet weather didn't help in the third. We only kicked those goals in the dry.

Blame umps all you want but we got smashed in the middle
That and some fairly rubbish turnovers out of d50 cost us goals.
Great win by the Dogs I thought. Exposed us in all the ways they needed to.
Do the selectors have access to the weather forecast? Ryan in was a mistake. Conditions just not suited even though he didn’t do much wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back