Game Day Richmond v Western Bulldogs, Round 4 - Saturday 8th April 4:35pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to be a great wet whether team it's no excuse we are playing terrible but jeez some selections have not been good by Hardwick... JR should've played he is good in the wet. why was Ryan out their ye? get games into him but to it when it's bloody dry JR being managed this week didn't make sense.
Match committee carrying on like we ate 12-0 resting Riewoldt , knowing right well he plays *ibg good in rain

Also, they scored a goal where Naughton just blatantly grabbed Balta's arm and held it so he couldn't go third man up and it wasn't called.

I have no issue with what they called tonight (besides the McComb one), it's what they don't call that is a killer. Ryan pinged HTB in the first. Naughton in the scenario drops it and gets away with it 10 mins later. It's just infuriating.

Our backline is just shizen. Grimes and Vlastuin just aren't the same players they were two years ago. So many skill errors. You used to be able to set a watch by their skills

vlastin hasnt been the same since getting concussed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the end of so many close losses. The players clearly no longer believe in Dimma. It seems like the playing group has lost all respect for him, since the affair. It explains why we have declined so quickly

Also, they scored a goal where Naughton just blatantly grabbed Balta's arm and held it so he couldn't go third man up and it wasn't called.

I have no issue with what they called tonight (besides the McComb one), it's what they don't call that is a killer. Ryan pinged HTB in the first. Naughton in the scenario drops it and gets away with it 10 mins later. It's just infuriating.

It's frustrating but as Buckley said in the commentary, you get more reward for the 50/50 umpiring calls when the ball is in your forward 50. Our pathetic mids didn't do enough of that today

We used to be a great wet whether team it's no excuse we are playing terrible but jeez some selections have not been good by Hardwick... JR should've played he is good in the wet. why was Ryan out their ye? get games into him but to it when it's bloody dry JR being managed this week didn't make sense.
Yep, Ryan was subbed off at half time last week due to the conditions. Why on earth was he played again? I’m fine with resting jack but leaving Ryan in was a head scratcher. I would rather give Pickett ruck minutes than Samson in the wet. He’s just not up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back