Game Day Richmond v Western Bulldogs, Round 4 - Saturday 8th April 4:35pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over handballing in pissing rain... WTF was dimma's game plan!
This.
The amount of times we tried that sheet tonight blew me away, that and the unbelievable setups at stoppages, libba absolutely creamed us, and dogs seem to have one extra at every stoppage, love dimma but gotta say he has been seriously out coached last two weeks

I am so sick of everyone blaming the umps

We only played 15 minutes of footy & lost by a kick

Disgusting performance by the Coaches & Players
agree.
There were some Soft frees but we didn’t deserve to win given the hiding in the clearances and poor foot skills. Played 1 good quarter. Kept trying hard so no questioning the heart, but we’ve been mediocre all year. Hope things start falling into place soon.

We’re legitimately cooked. Early in the season, but just Dimma’s look alone says it all. This isn’t a game where you can learn something new. It’s the same problems we’ve been having, those are the losses that are really indicative of where we are at. When the coach has no idea what to do and why the team won’t work. Telling of what the season will be like most likely. Not definitely, but how do disappointing of a match

he looks lost too

I am so sick of everyone blaming the umps

We only played 15 minutes of footy & lost by a kick

Disgusting performance by the Coaches & Players

and i'm so sick of all the posters that say umps don't influence games and berate any posters that bring up the disgraceful quality of the amateur umpires in afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wet weather didn't help in the third. We only kicked those goals in the dry.
We used to be a great wet whether team it's no excuse we are playing terrible but jeez some selections have not been good by Hardwick... JR should've played he is good in the wet. why was Ryan out their ye? get games into him but to it when it's bloody dry JR being managed this week didn't make sense.

We are a bog ordinary team, with occasional flashes of the brilliance that won 3 flags

It’s extremely frustrating to watch because it teases at something that never eventuates

Also, it would be nice if our forwards got the same treatment oppo forwards get. We even slightly hold a forward we get pinged, but Dusty, Lynch and Cumbo all held multiple times tonight and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back