Preview Richmond vs Fremantle, Round 15, Metricon Stadium, 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Hogan to stretch our little defence?

Reckon we could struggle against three talls? Lobb, Taberner, Hogan
Longmuir announced couple weeks ago hogan be playing in Defence for rest of year

Imagine if he takes lynch... those 2 paying $1.01 to jumper punch all day

Broad has matched up on tall players like Hipwood.
Bit of a gamble by Longmuir, trying to stretch us with tall forwards, could backfire if we smash them in the midfield but it’s not like they have anything to lose. Good coaching

surprised we didn’t bring in an extra tall, I wonder what plaN B is if their talls start getting on TOP

Also we have to contend with Fyfe/Mundy when they drift forward as well.

On the other hand they have a shorter defence than ours & they have to deal with Tom & Jack.

Pending how the game is going Nank can fill the hole down back or he & Soldo can drift forward to expose their lack of height in defence.

That's the white flag waved already then. Given up on kicking a winning score and going all-in on trying to not get obliterated.
Na it’s just cos they are missing their 2 best and biggest key defenders...

Problem is tho the other way Dockers can't hold our forwards either I can't see a issue with us containing Tabbner and Lobb.Eagles tryed the tactic last week expose us with talls we did fine.Ryan there key defender was touch and go maybe Hogan replaces him.Lobb has never been a forward.

Can't take them lightly, but gez people going cold because of there inns and forward line have faith.4 day breake to from WA.

Last edited:
Love the higgins in because he gives us what we lack sometimes (actually scoring when we are dominating territory). He's our second highest ranked player for score involvements.

We've got 4 small forwards and 2 gun key forwards, plus Dusty rotating through there. Can't see how Freo could contain us, we'd have to be seriously off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a gamble by Longmuir, trying to stretch us with tall forwards, could backfire if we smash them in the midfield but it’s not like they have anything to lose. Good coaching

surprised we didn’t bring in an extra tall, I wonder what plaN B is if their talls start getting on TOP

A flying knee in a pack contest from Noah.

I said during trade period we needed another tall Key Defender but got shouted down soooo.... Whats Ben Miller doing? tanning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back