News Richo or Naughto

Remove this Banner Ad

BevoRambo

Debutant
Mar 30, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Both caught the eye in their debut seasons... who has more upside, who are you more excited about?

Does a bloke throwing himself into packs taking big grabs float your boat, or a skilled flanker/rover carving through the centre drilling lace out passes to our forwards rate higher?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

giphy.gif

First!

Which of your kids do you love more? Both seem exceptionally good footballers. Did Aaron get best first year player? Should have. We must keep both long term.
Yes Naughton won the WB Best First Year Player award.

As to which is better I wouldn't get too invested in either of them. If we believe the Doomsayers around here they'll both be gone in a year or three. Naughton from an acute case of homesickness :rolleyes: and Ed to be reunited with his family at Collingwood. :rolleyes:

If you twisted my arms I’d go with Naughton. Must be the best season for an 18yo key defender for a long, long time. Has all the attributes to be one of the best key defenders in the game, great intercept marker, reads the play well and has great closing speed when needed.

Richards best was pretty amazing, seemed like a high impact game winner which is super rare and valuable.

Naughton projects as one of the best defenders in the comp though and I think those players are even harder to come by. Plus I think Naughton was a lot more consistent when he played this year. For that is favor Naughton

Both look like great prospects though, excited to see how much they improve next year!

Richards is more cute but Naughts had the better year. Both will be guns but as Dogwatch said, they'll be gone soon so don't get attached.

The perfect combo is there to be had. Naughtos just gotta grab em and little red has to work back to be there for the hand off.

They can wax and wane solid for the next 15 years. It’s gonna be good to watch.

Richards is more cute but Naughts had the better year. Both will be guns but as Dogwatch said, they'll be gone soon so don't get attached.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that Richards has signed a contract extension until 2021 (and Naughton until 2020).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Means nothing these days but Im confident Richo will be around for a long time and hopefully Naughts is too

It’s ironic in a way that Naughton was a massive pies fan growing up and was pretty desperate to get drafted to them last year. and we all know Richos family ties to the pies too... yet both will go on to be 300+ multi premiership winning players for the dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back