Riot accused cries in court

Remove this Banner Ad

UNIT said:
Every time i mention the word values you ask that.

Stop trying to cause an argument for the sake of it. You know what it means to be an Australian and how we expect people to behave, so shut the fxxx up with 'what are values'.

Then answer the question and stop avoiding it. Murray has his own values and so do you. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME VALUES.

localyokel said:
Then answer the question and stop avoiding it. Murray has his own values and so do you. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME VALUES.

Get a clue. It was quite clear i wasnt referring to my own personal moral values, but the values we as a nation have established. Murray, knew that. The Aussie 'values' i was talking about were things like standing up for your mates, a fair go for all, having respect for others etc etc....These arent things Australia has a monopoly on but they are traditionally things which i consider bedrock traits a person should possess (as an Australian).

UNIT said:
Every time i mention the word values you ask that.

Stop trying to cause an argument for the sake of it. You know what it means to be an Australian and how we expect people to behave, so shut the fxxx up with 'what are values'.

Yep, draping yourself in the flag and kicking the seven shades of shyte out of innocent people is really Australian. Sing it with me everyone "Heeey truuee bluue...":rolleyes:

funkyfreo said:
What is wrong with crying in court anyway? And what does it have to do with where this thread has gone?

Everything. This big hero has been revealed to be nothing but a sooking soft c***. IMO he should be ridiculed to the extreme. Hang his crying photos in the public.

funkyfreo said:
UNIT, you are a classic 1st generation Australian who thinks that anyone who does not share his thoughts on what Australia should be hasn't assimilated.

Where in fact, just like 1st generation Lebs, you have brought your alien ideals and are trying to apply them where they don't fit.

You need to have a good look at what Australia is, and where most Australians want it to go.

The reason that the Aussies at Cronulla get more attention than the Lebs is that the Lebs were being antisocial, unaustralian, but most of Australia already takes it as a given that such beghavior is opposed.

What the "Aussies" did is believe that they actually represented the views of mainstream australia, and mainstream australia has made it clear IMO that the "Aussies" were in fact quite wrong.

Mainstream Australia, in effect, find the ideals that you and Section 8 hold to be far more of a threat to the Australian way of life than the anitsocial Lebs
, because they know that time and time again immigrants have made a positive contribution to Australia in spite of there always being a fringe of undesirable activity.

Put it this way, just because there were neo-nazis at Cronulla, no one is actually asking for a clampdown on White immigration.

So you believe mainstream Australians (if i used that term you would be the first person to object at my 'assumptions') find someone who is concerned (and is willing to go on record as such) with the model of multiculturalism and the inability of sections of certain ethnic groups to behave in a socially acceptable manner and is concerned with that groups apparent hatred for the dominant population group, would find that person more of a concern than packs of Lebanese gangs going on the rampage?

Fxxx off. Your wrong.

Freo Big Fella said:
Yep, draping yourself in the flag and kicking the seven shades of shyte out of innocent people is really Australian. Sing it with me everyone "Heeey truuee bluue...":rolleyes:

Did i say it was?

See this is what happens. You insert that assertion that somehow i did say that, and before you know it it becomes a fact (that i said that).

Thats bullsxxx.

eastaugh36 said:
Everything. This big hero has been revealed to be nothing but a sooking soft c***. IMO he should be ridiculed to the extreme. Hang his crying photos in the public.

Well personally I think that you aint going to help the situation by making him a soft ******** picture boy. Would you rather he had just read select passaged of white supremacist writings in court? Learned his lesson, let him go, move along.

UNIT said:
Did i say it was?

See this is what happens. You insert that assertion that somehow i did say that, and before you know it it becomes a fact (that i said that).

You certainly imply that the 5000 were more in line with your view of australian ideals and values than the lebanese.

UNIT said:
Get a clue. It was quite clear i wasnt referring to my own personal moral values, but the values we as a nation have established. Murray, knew that. The Aussie 'values' i was talking about were things like standing up for your mates, a fair go for all, having respect for others etc etc....These arent things Australia has a monopoly on but they are traditionally things which i consider bedrock traits a person should possess (as an Australian).

earth to UNIT, wake up my man, they arent aussie values only, they are to you, mainly because you most certainly dont know what or how others think do you now?
Standing up for your mates? kinda fgure that is a big factor in why a mad terrorist is recruited to do what they do, dont you? you know the ol' "did they die for nothng" line that is trundled out , day in day out to justify the crap sandwich that we are in?
Maybe a fair go for all? naaaa, no one is fighting for a fair go are they? they are just fighting for the sake of it.
Or even the "having respect for others" line, do you have respect for a person that doesnt respect you? nup, so go figure how that is a value huh?;)

UNIT said:
So you believe mainstream Australians find someone who is concerned with the inability of sections of certain ethnic groups to behave in a socially acceptable manner, and is concerned with that groups apparent hatred for the dominant population group, would find that person more of a concern than packs of Lebanese gangs going on the rampage?

Nope. Did I say that? If that was all you were on about then I'd back you 100% of the way.

funkyfreo said:
Well personally I think that you aint going to help the situation by making him a soft ******** picture boy. Would you rather he had just read select passaged of white supremacist writings in court? Learned his lesson, let him go, move along.

People like that won't learn their lesson. Well a vast majority won't.

funkyfreo said:
You certainly imply that the 5000 were more in line with your view of australian ideals and values than the lebanese.

The original premise of why they were there was.

And here we go again...are you saying every person in that crowd threw bottles and punches?

5,000 people were there id say those involved in moron behaviour would number 2, 3 hundred tops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funkyfreo said:
Nope. Did I say that? If that was all you were on about then I'd back you 100% of the way.

Thats all im on about mate. I swear to god and i wish people would believe me. I like to stir people up, but at my core that is essentially all im trying to say.

UNIT said:
Did i say it was?

Thats bullsxxx.

Have a cry. You're happy to do that to everyone else on here as well.

You preach that you're the paragon of everything true and blue about Australia, then you laud the idiots at cronulla as heroes and compare them to the ANZACS. Considering you're continued efforts to make excuses for them you're leaving yourself wide open to being tarred with the same brush. You're the only person on here who can't openly condemn both sides for their actions, and you continuously invoke the actions of the armed forces in some sick attempt to justify your jingoism. I'll tell you something, if you sat down in a pub and tried to tell my Grandfather and his brother (WWII) and my uncle (Vietnam) they'd faught so peabrained stormfronters could attack innocent people you'd be leaving on a stretcher.

eastaugh36 said:
People like that won't learn their lesson. Well a vast majority won't.

But is it going to help the cause of MultiCulturalism to burn him at the stake. All that does is fuel the view that we are overly hash on minor offences by the whitey than we are on the lebanese.

UNIT said:
The original premise of why they were there was.

And here we go again...are you saying every person in that crowd threw bottles and punches?

5,000 people were there id say those involved in moron behaviour would number 2, 3 hundred tops.

ok - but you do tend to imply that the 2-300 hold your values.

UNIT said:
Then you do not live up to the values you espouse

UNIT said:
with the model of multiculturalism and the inability of sections of certain ethnic groups to behave in a socially acceptable manner and is concerned with that groups apparent hatred for the dominant population group, would find that person more of a concern than packs of Lebanese gangs going on the rampage?
Sorry Unit but re-read Mr Magoo's post again
He hilighted a problem that is fast becoming worldwide and is not ethnically based.It is religiously based.
As far as fundiMENTAL Islam is concerned you are Islamic or lower than a pig,and it is only going to get worse.
More rapes,crime,intimidation.All with the leftist idealogues condemning anyone who speaks out as racist or bigot.
Call me a bigot while you can,but when we are run like Iran all westerners will be dhimmi's or fertilizer

WA ROO said:
Sorry Unit but re-read Mr Magoo's post again
He hilighted a problem that is fast becoming worldwide and is not ethnically based.It is religiously based.
As far as fundiMENTAL Islam is concerned you are Islamic or lower than a pig,and it is only going to get worse.
More rapes,crime,intimidation.All with the leftist idealogues condemning anyone who speaks out as racist or bigot.
Call me a bigot while you can,but when we are run like Iran all westerners will be dhimmi's or fertilizer
OK - Bigot

Why was there outrage over the anti terror laws, but in the same month the bail act in NSW was changed and we did not hear a wimper?

Is the because one set of laws targetted a percieved minority group?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back