Autopsy Rnd 4 - Blues beat Bombers by 1 point

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone like to provide a genuine critique on gibbons game? i know he made some errors and missed 2 set shots but sometimes it is difficult to see what players do in the background.
He's in the side to make other players better, and tonight he lost sight of that. The disposal count means nothing.

All week I thought we would crumble mentally
we didn’t. Lost the game in twice in the 3rd and 4th qtrs and we came back
3 in a row is the threshold signifying positive change.
The difference were 3 impossible goals by our key forwards
Mcgovern 50m from the boundary and a 1 arm pick up and snap on the left. Caz 45m banana
Casboult best on ground
Cunningham 2 votes
Docherty. 1 vote
SPS complete team game blanketing tippinstiffy but time to get him on the ball
Murphy tackles harder on a wing than on the ball. Great game
This is the first game when we won, but our stars did not shine
I’m warming to you you big lug!
How good is it?
I’d almost wanna pash ya, but I have a 4th quarter to watch and a Pinot to drink.❤️👍

Really liked how we started with hitting our targets, such an easier game with the confidence to fling the ball about.

Kudos to DC, Doch, Murph, Ed, Levi, Weiters, Pitto, Willo, Jonesy today as the best performers. SPS, Setters, Walsh, McGovern steady.

Gibbo could have had a greater impact but a bit sloppy tonight, and Betts just missed a couple of moments to really back up last week’s great game.

There's not much to discuss. Both were solid tonight?
My take on SPS. Plays like his body is made of glass. Tries to caress his 15m kicks too much and doesn't get enough power. I feel like his move into defence has stifled his development. It's like his instructions are to only go for short kicks.

He needs more physicality, play with more courage, play with creativity, use your talent to more effect.

My take on SPS. Plays like his body is made of glass. Tries to caress his 15m kicks too much and doesn't get enough power. I feel like his move into defence has stifled his development. It's like his instructions are to only go for short kicks.

He needs more physicality, play with more courage, play with creativity, use your talent to more effect.
Yea na

Shiel seemed very magnanimous in defeat and a bit disappointed in his decision he could see the comraderiery in the team he supported

Yeah he said they were outplayed and beaten by the better team and that we played with a better method...you could see in his eyes the regret knowing we'll fly past essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pittonet not as good this week, but had a couple of valuable soccers off the ground in the last.

Plays with desperation. Throws himself at the contest and thinks pretty well on his feet.

Kreuzer goes down and the backup is impressive. I don't know what to do with myself...

Tom looked better tonight. He found the ball and hit some targets. Just what we need coming out of the back
Tom looked better tonight. He found the ball and hit some targets. Just what we need coming out of the back half.
Quoted twice for truth..not really ******* stick iPad. Simmo's replacement for sure.

All week I thought we would crumble mentally
we didn’t. Lost the game in twice in the 3rd and 4th qtrs and we came back
3 in a row is the threshold signifying positive change.
The difference were 3 impossible goals by our key forwards
Mcgovern 50m from the boundary and a 1 arm pick up and snap on the left. Caz 45m banana
Casboult best on ground
Cunningham 2 votes
Docherty. 1 vote
SPS complete team game blanketing tippinstiffy but time to get him on the ball
Murphy tackles harder on a wing than on the ball. Great game
This is the first game when we won, but our stars did not shine

Tippinstiffy.
You win.

Give me a break next week Blues. I can’t take it. I’m not built for stress anymore.

When it’s close I think of the late Butch Gale who would yell over Mike Williamson and Ted Whitten “I think I’m having a heart attack”. Oh for a commentary team of those three to replace the drivel we heard tonight.
How Darcy prepping during 3rd QTR how brave they were only playing 2 games on 9 months....such bumbers talking points

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

My son stormed out of the room when Essenscum marked it in the fwd 50 and it looked like it was sailing through, the look on his face when he spun around and came back when I called out that it was ‘touched’ was my favourite moment of the game, he was a bit teary. He’s 23 and hasn’t seen much success, bless his cotton socks.

At my house... Many an F-bomb was dropped in the dying seconds of the match ..

I dunno about that. I've been a big fan since day one. Even got the proof to back it up. Number one Cunners ticket holder right here
I was at his birth........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back