Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v Collingwood Saturday May 11th 1.45PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strangely have a positive feeling about tomorrow.
I'm just hoping it wasnt the embarrassment of last week that clicks us into action.
Our 22 this week is solid in terms of what we actually have,hope Stocker can continue his growth into AFL because like Walsh we need him sincerely to work off A grade senior statistics thus trying to turn this ship around pointing into the correct direction.
Woods are minus a few of their elites,This will be an interesting game
BOLTON-will be issuing final warnings to perform,he will be hunted soon otherwise also because the young list does have some balance,depth and emerging A graders....really we should be putting a few weak teams away,but not Collingwood,too deep,too strong,too tough,too fit.....if we jump them maybe for a quarter i dont see it for 4 quarters.

5 goals

We were respectable against them last year when we were complete garbage and pushed them in that JLT game, actually having more scoring shots in the end and losing by 5 points.

Sure it’s going to be really hard but there is no mega force in the AFL this year, it’s a bit 2016 for me.

With a better balanced team and a few of their key mids out, we should push them really hard today. Worth noting that vanilla teams like Doggies ( who we belted) and Cheats have pushed them really hard this year, we should be able to do the same.

A win is improbable but not impossible, so here’s hoping gang.

I could see them trying to use Cas in the Liam Jones 'see ball, punch/mark the s**t out of it' model. Don't know whether it will be remotely successful (Cas has nowhere near the focus and drive to get the ball that Liam does), but I can see why that might be a tactic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live a stone's throw away from Victoria Park. If we win, this will be me walking down Abbotsford in my Navy Blue gear all afternoon

OsM-P8Jvnts4KUHg47FJ_xzaNpvHsO0hFJpHXSNz5LnKsYpxOmuqmMr5Fc07joYpNCceCT3qblfYGEvsRlMtFjZecl2TLZ9nQhMVjC4=w461-h319-nc

You better believe that i am that childish to do it. I enjoy being childish, from time to time :D

Looks like it’s going to be another typical Melbourne weather day today...Other than that it should be a great day...Carlton v filth on a sat afternoon at the G...
Just needed to be the traditional 2:10 start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back