Roos supporter group?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if there are NMFC supporter groups throughout Victoria?

Interested to see if there is a group in the Geelong region?

Does anyone know if these exist?
There are some on the North website/app under Fans (Cheer squad, WA, SA, Tassie etc). Doesn’t appear to be a Geelong area group listed, might be one on Facebook or Instagram?

We do have a large number in the greater Geelong area, but i don't know of any supporter groups.
I thought the same, every train trip to a Roos game there is generally a large group of Roos fans on board.

Pity that, would be a good social group.

I thought the same, every train trip to a Roos game there is generally a large group of Roos fans on board.

Pity that, would be a good social group.
I know of 4 or 5 NM members living in Geelong who post on here plus their NM supporting mates (non posting types).

Yep they frequently tell me there's carriages full of "us".

Hopefully with Chairwomen Hood in charge this is 1 area she may address down the track hope the club can get supporters groups in most parts of Victoria into NSW and QLD thru all parts Cairns and Gold Coast.
Then keep developing Tasmania once the new club down there starts plus WA and SA.

I don't think there is, but there's no harm in maybe starting one on FB and organising pre-game stuff for the train trip to Melbourne and games at KP, I'd be keen.

I don't know about any Supporter groups in Geelong, however I like what I saw from Aisle's 29-31 on the weekend, might try to get a membership in that area if we can replicate that kind of matchday experience every week.
I was amongst that, if you don't already know check out 'North Melbourne closer to a flag' on FB, they organised that whole thing. Really hoping we can get something going with the club to get us a designated section while keeping it grassroots and being able to go silly at the game. Keep the cheer squad for the family stuff, have a bay for the lads to go full nuff.

I don't think there is, but there's no harm in maybe starting one on FB and organising pre-game stuff for the train trip to Melbourne and games at KP, I'd be keen.

I was amongst that, if you don't already know check out 'North Melbourne closer to a flag' on FB, they organised that whole thing. Really hoping we can get something going with the club to get us a designated section while keeping it grassroots and being able to go silly at the game. Keep the cheer squad for the family stuff, have a bay for the lads to go full nuff.
I like the people in the cheer squad, but I would definitely love to get more active at the game with Supporters.

That's a cool North Logo too, did you make that one yourself?

100%. I try to keep a lid on but end up going full nuff anyway. I'd just rather do it amongst other 'like-minded' ferals, not in isolation where i can be readily identified as a little touched in the head lol. Seriously would upgrade the membership if that's what it took to let fly without the admonishing stares of randoms in my vicinity. Don't do facebook so checking in here for updates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about any Supporter groups in Geelong, however I like what I saw from Aisle's 29-31 on the weekend, might try to get a membership in that area if we can replicate that kind of matchday experience every week.

Aisle's 29-31- the Harvey/Waite/Mckernan Pavilion

What membership gets you a seat in aisles 29-31?
Level 1 reserved. Aisles 17- 20 then the rest of the level 1 wing 28-41 are reserved seating.

Social club - all the aisles behind the goals except the cheer squad aisle.

Premiership club - Level 2

Keen. Have a meeting point before games for a few beers…probably need a pub near one of the Geelong based stations
I'd be down for that, I'm in Torquay, and according to those membership statistics they e-mailed people this year, there are 91 North members in Torquay, I'm really curious to know who they all are haha

I'd be down for that, I'm in Torquay, and according to those membership statistics they e-mailed people this year, there are 91 North members in Torquay, I'm really curious to know who they all are haha
Im here as well, live in The Sands Torquay. If theres enough of us, I might have to arrange a BF Roo's Surfcoast catch up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back