Roos supporter group?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh me too :beermug:, havent been out as much as I'd like since Covid, are there any good pubs to watch one of the finals coming up?
I would be keen but I’m out the next few weekends.

That said, the breweries are good at my end of town - bells beach brewery have a nice big projector with the footy on which makes it a good spot to watch. Should see if we can get a group of us together for a beer there early next year as this year might be hard unless we did it outside of footy season.

I would be keen but I’m out the next few weekends.

That said, the breweries are good at my end of town - bells beach brewery have a nice big projector with the footy on which makes it a good spot to watch. Should see if we can get a group of us together for a beer there early next year as this year might be hard unless we did it outside of footy season.

Yeh definitely, at least we have a fair whack of time to plan for next season 👍

Yeh definitely, at least we have a fair whack of time to plan for next season 👍
Could do that or try organise a Geelong get together before season starts if there are a few Roos supporters in g-troit?

Be interesting to see the age demographics if we did get a group together…not that ages matter but I guess easier to gel if we are sort of same age group.

I was amongst that, if you don't already know check out 'North Melbourne closer to a flag' on FB, they organised that whole thing. Really hoping we can get something going with the club to get us a designated section while keeping it grassroots and being able to go silly at the game. Keep the cheer squad for the family stuff, have a bay for the lads to go full nuff.

I enjoy what NMCTAF is doing, hopefully it continues at the games next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballarat used to have a supporter group that ran a bus down to most games, leaving from the Nerrina tavern. Hasn't existed for over a decade though

You could rock up to Mav's place. Either that or Gaso knows a good pub where you could meet up. Preferably inside.
Only issue is Mav would tell me to meet up for a caramel milkshake with JHF at his supposed high school - but Mav would be sitting in the Cardijn College cafeteria with a red rose in his lapel by himself, whilst Jason & I smash tinnies in the Wirrianda play ground sand pit.

Last edited:
Pretty much every other day im out i see someone rocking a north tee or some sort of merch in Geelong. Wonder if its any of you nuffies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back