Round 1 Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was when Charman was there!!! Charman is unlikely to play and if he does won't be right.

Cox will annihilate and surely score circa 145. That'll do me

Just make sure your VC is a good one, Cox is a big chance to be a late withrawal.

Ablett for me, does well against the Hawks! Cox will need to play a few games before he hits his straps!

Just make sure your VC is a good one, Cox is a big chance to be a late withrawal.

Ablett for me, does well against the Hawks! Cox will need to play a few games before he hits his straps!

Cox and missing round 1 do not compute. The guy played nearly all year with a broken foot, doubt this fractured cheek will stop him. :D

Cox and missing round 1 do not compute. The guy played nearly all year with a broken foot, doubt this fractured cheek will stop him. :D

Go for your life!!!

Long trip to Brisbane and back with a recovering facial injury, something you should stay away from flying with anyway. He probably will play but I know what I would be thinking if I was the Eagles Hierarchy.

If you have Boomer captain ahead of Gablett you don't deserve to have him and must now trade Ablett for Lockyer.

Ablett. Ahh feels good.

As for Brent Harvey v Melbourne. Be aware.

Melb's problem this year won't be defense. It's that tumble weed of a forward line we've got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those looking at Cox.

Be wary.

Late withdrawal written all over him.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. That's what a VC is for?

Or are you saying to be wary of picking him at all?

Anyone else considering having at least a ruck emergency for Round 1? I know I am

Anyone else considering having at least a ruck emergency for Round 1? I know I am

Sure am mate as I have Cox as my main ruckman too. Will be out of White, Spencer or Jacobs. Whatever two get named I am going with one as an emergency.

Yep ruck emerg this week to see what Big Cox does.

I wouldnt even choose him as capt knowing you have a VC to back him up. I guess its possible that he plays, gets a knock and comes off half way through the first. Locking in 15 points for your capt choice :thumbsdown:

thoughts on j.brown vs eagles could tear it up? or im even considering nath brown usually plays well against blues??

Jimmy Bartel for sure, the hawks taggers will go to Ablett and Selwood, leaving the man who averaged 126 2 years ago to return to his Ablett like points return.
The Hawks taggers. And who are they again? Sewell and...?

Ablett and co will belt Hawthorn, who look underdone and are missing key personell. That backline looks pathetic.

I might take Selwood, who is clearly in great touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back