Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last minute change.

Dunkley or Westhoff or Lycett for F3.

Hoff will drop money but if I need to move Grundy on, I can use Hoff for a few weeks until the best man turns up. Is that crazy?
Westhoff mate,loop him with yr floating donut if u can aaarrrhhhggghhhh%%#%!

Anyone thinking there could be something to the wide spread of points over these first couple of games?
Wonder if the more open space from centre bounces is allowing more players to get a share of the possessions and points and not allowing the usual uber premos to rack up the ball (and points). I just don't remember having this many players scoring between 80-105 in the past.

Could be a very different year for SC scoring.

Anyone thinking there could be something to the wide spread of points over these first couple of games?
Wonder if the more open space from centre bounces is allowing more players to get a share of the possessions and points and not allowing the usual uber premos to rack up the ball (and points). I just don't remember having this many players scoring between 80-105 in the past.

I was thinking the same thing last night. If the rest of the rounds games go similarly then it will make things interesting.

9/762

Played all the right rookies so far.

Didn't see the footy last night, waking up to see Danger and Grundy (VC) post ordinary scores made me pretty flat.

9 to play today;
Drew, Butters, Gawn, Hore
BSmith, Sloane, Scrimshaw
Macrae, Heeney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need Heeney to cop a non serious injury in the first quarter and go off for the rest of the game.About 8 points would be good! Aaarrgghh@#@#÷÷!!!

Currently have constable on the bench as emergency with butters on field. also have scott and drew on the bench.

Thinking of trading one of them to Valente ( or another non playing but likely to come in rookie) and taking constables score.

When is valente due to be right to play and how likely?
Also, probably would trade scott bc drew has dpp - silly trade long term?

Currently have constable on the bench as emergency with butters on field. also have scott and drew on the bench.

Thinking of trading one of them to Valente ( or another non playing but likely to come in rookie) and taking constables score.

When is valente due to be right to play and how likely?
Also, probably would trade scott bc drew has dpp - silly trade long term?
Don't do it .

910/10

2 x 200k rookies left
No Grundy, Balta, Gibbons.
Got all the rookies you'd want so far and played the right ones on the ground.
Team structure looks bang on.
Stopped traffic to help ducks cross the road.
Nailed it all so far.
Get around me.

unnamed.gif

(* SC gods will punish me for this.)

910/10

2 x 200k rookies left
No Grundy, Balta, Gibbons.
Got all the rookies you'd want so far and played the right ones on the ground.
Team structure looks bang on.
Stopped traffic to help ducks cross the road.
Nailed it all so far.
Get around me.

View attachment 639973

(* SC gods will punish me for this.)
Aaaarrrrrhhhgg@$%********##@###????!!!!!!!!***********???@$##!!!!

749/7C Taking Cripps VC score

Only two rookies to come so not to bad a start. So far have picked the right rookies to start but that will change each week. There are some players that will be looked at carefully next week as far as corrective trades. Im looking a T.Kelly comming in and Balta going out but will give them another week.

I am having a meltdown because I never had Grundy in my team until 4pm yesterday.He's coming off an injury interrupted pre-season and he cannot possibly maintain a 130 average.Very frustrating!!

Forgot to put E on Grundy.

Can everyone please tell me how much of an idiot I am.
why?
put a fwd/ruck in the rucks and put bines in the forwards on the bench

Go back to last year, was a transition year and the premos weren't so obvious as recent uber premo years, so yes i agree with this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back