Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF

Had Watson in my team last night while checking scores on AFL fantasy. Somehow he's morphed into Stanton!

I was the guy sticking up for AFL fantasy saying it's not that bad they'll fix stuff soon. And then this!

Realized I left a tab on chrome open from yesterday -

I clearly see Watson not Stanton.

Hopefully they're able to check their logs and fix it for me. A screenshot can't stand as proof because it's so easy to fake (i'd be completely against that)

Attachments

• savedtab.png
    savedtab.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 7
Realized I left a tab on chrome open from yesterday -

I clearly see Watson not Stanton.

Hopefully they're able to check their logs and fix it for me. A screenshot can't stand as proof because it's so easy to fake (i'd be completely against that)

They will most likely just say that you didn't hit Save Changes. That's unfortunate though, 66 point turnaround just like that.

With Crouch not being named, I had to do some reshuffling of the rucks. Cox was almost my first player picked but he had to make way for Ryder. I was happy with his 80 last night but then he gives away a free in the last minute :rolleyes:.

The good news is the reshuffling allowed me to change my bench rucks to Currie and Thurlow.

Team I had at lockout -
ewL2v5v.png

Team I have today -
Cu3kx5n.png

Looks like it reverted to a team I had earlier in the week. I mentioned in this thread that I had traded Gunston back to Dangerfield. Team now showing Stanton and Gunston rather than Watson and Dangerfield.

Oh well. Hopefully Gunston will go massive and at least I miss dangers score.

"No ligament or joint damage to Goldstein's shoulder - club is confident of him playing against the Bulldogs next week" - North Melbourne's Twitter. So no golden opportunity for Currie...but I wouldn't be surprised if North gave him his debut and played him alongside Goldstein next week...just to play it safe.

Team I had at lockout -
ewL2v5v.png

Team I have today -
Cu3kx5n.png

Looks like it reverted to a team I had earlier in the week. I mentioned in this thread that I had traded Gunston back to Dangerfield. Team now showing Stanton and Gunston rather than Watson and Dangerfield.

Oh well. Hopefully Gunston will go massive and at least I miss dangers score.

Stop complaining , I'm sure the AFL saved at leas $3.50 by changing away from VS. I wonder how many hollow promises the new lot made along with their winning bid.

Is there a head to head game day view by the way? Not that it would work anyway.

I used to really enjoy watching the head to head against my opponent. It never worked in real time in Supercoach, and I'm not sure it even works reliably until after the lockout with the new one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is locked out with no captain. Pretty sure I selected Mitchell the other day........

wtf??? Season over already

WTF with the lockout? I want to make 1 change

Who are these forward rookies!? Got to pick between O'Brien and Close and haven't followed either.

Who are these forward rookies!? Got to pick between O'Brien and Close and haven't followed either.
You know those adds with the girl saying "why not both"?

Why not select neither? They might be stars one day, I don't know, but I wouldn't select them in fantasy/dt/whatever.
---
Got Mitchell, Roughead, Shiels, Suckling, Langford from Hawthorn playing in the real stuff. At least if we get smashed they should go well..

That's OK it's Templeton who will kick ten against the Dee's.
I really don't rate the Saints this year, let alone a weakened St. Kilda. I wouldn't touch Templeton either, especially as he is a MID only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back