Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps + Linc > Sheed + Worpel + 50k odd

I’m against trading guns and don’t love it. However wins on value, cash gen and points most likely + plus makes 50k for next week

Or can just trade for Worp and let Sheed be the one that got away.
I think you answered this yourself

Who would be the bigger target in the forward line. Boak or Worpel? Down from Dunkley

Worpel gives you more cash which may allow me to grab Newman from Smith or maybe Cousins from a Rookie potentially but Boak obviously scored well

Do we need to consider Wines impact on Boak?

Happy to have had Sheedy and Rockliff. Also happy I skipped Grundy and Hawn but we'll see how Witts and Holy go before I celebrate. T Kelly was a miss, I had him for a while but made way for Newnes... we'll see how that turns out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Glad everyone is doing much better than me.
Bunch of dicks...
Only the people that post their score!! ;)
Yes this. Always the way.

I'll break the trend as my team is flopping this week. Fairly solid across some of my picks (Newman, Worps, Kelly) but let down by supposed 'safer' picks.

1682 with Taranto, Steele, Williams, Ridley today. Hope to scrape over 2000...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee we over-anlayse this game sometimes...especially the rookies. Parker top scoring and on 55 before HT when people thought he would struggle to reach 50 most weeks. Can only laugh

Glad I kept a spare 90K, as he could be going straight on my field the way he's going

Had Joyce for a long period of time, switched to Wilkie a few days ago. Burgess needs to lift as well.

Well my POD in Darling turned out horribly - 68 is not a score that you want. Kind of have to hold him though, he looked strong when the West Coast midfield actually was able to send it inside.

So far so good on my POD Newnes as a pick, which is grouse. Means, Dunkley to Worpel and Atkins to Parker with Drew on my mid bench, McCarthy on my forward bench and Parker on field. Done done!

A couple more rookie shuffles the next week and then Round 3 will be where I look at upgrading to Lloyd in the backline and changing my ruck. Feeling pretty good right now. Structure isn't ruined, just a few road bumps

Last edited:
So far so good on my Newnes pick, which is grouse. Means, Dunkley to Worpel and Atkins to Parker with Drew on my mid bench, McCarthy on my forward bench and Parker on field. Done done!

A couple more rookie shuffles the next week and then Round 3 will be where I look at upgrading to Lloyd in the backline and changing my ruck. Feeling pretty good right now. Structure isn't ruined, just a few road bumps
Was Worpels role really good? Needed 2 goals for that sub 100. I didn't watch the game.

I'm sort of tossing up Boak but concerned about Wines impact

Remove this Banner Ad

Back