AFL Toast Round 1: Essendon 99 to Adelaide 87

Remove this Banner Ad

This is great. Can I ask out of curiosity what the purpose of putting together this video was?

Just obsessed with highlights mate. I am always remembering a player or a debut or something and am disappointed when I can't find any quality highlight packages online. So I basically said * it I'll just do it myself.

Also with 'normal' highlight comps you only get the best parts (hence highlights). I pretty much want to see everything they do, every involvement, spoil, inefficient kick or turnover. It gives you a better picture of the player as a whole and is more interesting to me.

Hoping to do someone Dons player debuts soon enough.

Hey Bomber fans,

Made a small compilation of your 3 club debutantes.

Maybe it can shed a little light on the aforementioned midfield analysis.

Great video mate, you have a talent. One suggestion though, you should change the font you use, it cheapens your excellent work.

Stringer could have easily kicked 5. He will tear some teams apart when it clicks.

Great video mate, you have a talent. One suggestion though, you should change the font you use, it cheapens your excellent work.

Stringer could have easily kicked 5. He will tear some teams apart when it clicks.

Too right I should. Thanks for the suggestion mate.

I agree. He was shocking for 3 qtrs. and plays a good quarter & I heard him get a huge rap this morning on SEN as 'dominant'. My arse! He was overrunning it, missing kicks & mis-timing his spoils.
In saying that he did start slow last year & was awesome, so you will have to give him time...
Shocking?!

Give us a ******* spell :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back