Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5. Heppell
4. Zaharakis
3. Goddard
2. Parish
1. McGrath

Honestly could've given the final two votes to ten different players. Hurley especially was massive in that final 30-40 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Heppell
4. Zaka
3. McGrath
2. Goddard
1. Hurley

5. Zaharakis
4. Heppell
3. Goddard
2. Smith
1. Stewart

Walla also played well when we had our backs to the wall. Great team effort. Can't think of any weak links.

Last edited:
5. Heppell - Got tons of it and used it beautifully. His marking was fantastic.
4. Zaharakis - Got tons of it and used it beautifully as the game went on, did unfortunately do some critical turnovers early. Clearly did a power of running though and he would have generated a lot of our scoring chains.
3. Stewart - We have 3 Key Position Forwards and they are all quality. He's a real talent and you can see the work he's done over the summer. Can easily play on guys shorter than him, abusing his extra height in the air and then run with them the other way. Very valuable player to us now.
2. Goddard - The old man still knows how its done. That goal in the last was incredible on his wrong foot.
1. McGrath - Moves to the midfield, gets a lazy 26 touches, kicks a goal and probably could have had another if he hadn't selflessly passed to Green. His run and dash made a huge difference. Also there was an effort when he was in defense which was just amazing where the ball went to his opponents advantage and he just completely destroyed him and ended up running away with the ball.

HM: Everyone, you're all fantastic!

5/ Heppell - he’s in for a big big year methinks
4/ Zaharakis - matchwinning contribution
3/ Goddard - consummate professional with a bit of talent to go with it
2/ McGrath - well, what have we got here then?
1/ Bellcho - without him we lose due to Adelaide then controlling the midfield

place holds until yaco55 posts
Oh yes, yaco did ask me to do this as he wouldn't be around post-game, and then I forgot and remembered in a panic while sandwiched in someone's armpit on a packed train post game. I couldn't think of votes at the time, they would have come out 5. Pong 4. Pong 3. Pong 2. Pong 1. Pong.

Will do now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back