VFL Round 10, 2018: Sandringham v Frankston - TBB Oval, Sunday 10th June, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Longer snaps a goal...

I don’t want to live in this world...

GXYm4bmr_tFomFlUsoNjEkGFlmndlP9CVP7OuSif3QbE3-HFm18EDQpvgyTJO_csLg1ap6u7aCAxUNzYEOe8rf88GMRU6vCd_mK79FoAQLak70NV0BHs9JBzNkbLsbivB8kauDafYwLmDS8ndpRwwPEZIV3kkIs=w398-h370-nc
Could be worse..... Hickey can’t make the distance from 40 :eek:

I want Freezer to come in, but I want his to debut at in Melbourne. The guy deserves a crowd to cheer him all day.
Not sure we want him playing up in GC heat and humidity. The stuff hamstring tears are made of.

Billings 39 to three quarter time then his second goal early in the last. Seems to have had the desired effect!
As others have said Frankston are terrible. Billings was doing what he liked and he is absolute quality

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

After the bye. I want him to feel welcomed infront of 20-30k people not 200 people
Might actually be better without the home town pressure...

FWIW: popped in to watch the third.
Frankston was not great but you can only play against the competition that you are given.
Having said that, based on q3 only:
Billings, Bruce, Freeman, Armitage were great.
Everyone else: at a minimum, serviceable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why Austin? just why, I been trying to forget what happen yesterday and even stayed away from the autospy thread.
Soz mate. Forget my foolish words. There is only Sandringham. We support Sandringham. Feel the Zeal.

I want Freezer to come in, but I want his to debut at in Melbourne. The guy deserves a crowd to cheer him all day.
True but I just want to see him full stop like in a game we can genuinely win why not bring him in ya know? Then rest him up bye week and get the second half of the year into him!

Ps Billings is having a piss takeeeeeeeee day jeez he’s sending a message right back at em... shame it took this to get the fire lit but I’m glad it has!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back