VFL Round 10, 2018: Sandringham v Frankston - TBB Oval, Sunday 10th June, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha think they changed their commentators they were better today but still average. That ground commentator Phil is dopey as....plus the callers always get names mixed up..

Thanks mate, might give it a miss based on that advice haha and hope to see some good news updates on Twitter about JB and freeza dominating

Can't ask for much more than 53 disposals and 3 goals, given how bad we were against Sydney I can't see Billings playing VFL again next week.
Richo.. "Yeah, nah JB. Pretty pleasing mate with the 53 and 3, but I really want you to put more pressure on. Improve that over the next few weeks and we'll look at where we can fit you back in the 1sts.
Yeah, keep at it mate and your form will come....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrelated question -- When do we move to our own VFL side?

Is that in the mix or am I dreaming that?

Richo.. "Yeah, nah JB. Pretty pleasing mate with the 53 and 3, but I really want you to put more pressure on. Improve that over the next few weeks and we'll look at where we can fit you back in the 1sts.
Yeah, keep at it mate and your form will come....

Richo adds “yeah, probably give Dave a run first JB”

Don’t worry. I’ve gone into bat & ive hit him for 6 ;)

In 100 minutes of football that is a touch inside every 2 minutes. I'd struggle to do that at training and that's with no opposition.

Can do no more than perform and he has done that.

Bruce Carlisle and BILLINGS in Philips rested Mav go do a Billings in VFL and back you come Brownie take a break and get your concussion sorted.

Play McKenzie in Mavs role. Play Bruce in Membrey's role allowing Members up the ground. Billings on a wing waxing with Sincs

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back