Game Day Round 10 vs. Adelaide, MCG, 1:45pm Sat 18/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Working off some assumptions here about injuries

Out: Bytel, Harrison, Howe
In: Schultz, Mitchell, Kreuger?

Edit. Just saw no Beau next week. What. It’s past the 12 days? Was it really that bad?

Not good Beau already ruled out. 12 days will well and truly be up.
He must be having symptoms still which isn’t good.
Or is it his jaw? It seems early to rule him out but they obviously know he can’t get up for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Walker, Fogarty & Himmelberg all big boys playing next week. We should consider playing Dean to allow Moore to intercept.

Out: HH, Bytel, Howe & Joe
In: JDG, Beau, Dean, Schultz

Joe played well, but Schultz will get his spot back.

It’s a choice between Fin or Sully if Elliot gets up.
There is no way Richards gets dropped for next week's game. It would destroy all of the kids who are constantly on the cusp. He did everything asked of him and more.

What message would that send? 8 score involvements too.

Not good Beau already ruled out. 12 days will well and truly be up.
He must be having symptoms still which isn’t good.
Or is it his jaw? It seems early to rule him out but they obviously know he can’t get up for it.
I was initially surprised he didn’t have any facial damage, that was an airborne players knee flush to his jaw, hopefully there’s no fractures .

Heard that JDG is at least a couple of weeks and Mitchell still having problems with his back.
Still? Since when was he having problems with his back, he was out with a foot issue and then appendicitis.

Did you watch the game today?
The cupboard is far from bare.
Yes. I was there. The cupboard is very bare with regard to the return of a number of best 22 players like Elliott, Mcceery , Degoey, Mihocek, Howe, Harvey Harrison and Mitchell.

I loved the performances of all of our young boys. If they go down we are out of options. A bare cupboard at the moment.

Yes. I was there. The cupboard is very bare with regard to the return of a number of best 22 players like Elliott, Mcceery , Degoey, Mihocek, Howe, Harvey Harrison and Mitchell.

I loved the performances of all of our young boys. If they go down we are out of options. A bare cupboard at the moment.
Its AJ time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back