Game Day Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sack Ross, Trade Jack, trade anyone who we can get value for. We've all been through this shit a million times but this is next level.
Club just blatantly takes us for granted. Expects us to spend money, show up every week and just get put through this crap forever.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm in shock at what I just witnessed, play after play I just found myself asking WTF? Haven't seen football this bad in a LONG time. What is going on hahahah

Dees working 10 times harder. Either our fitness is not up to scratch, or we.are.just completely cooked with our structures.

Coaches have a lot to answer for. This is simply an unacceptable standard. It's bottom 2 stuff. We have SFA injuries.

Lyon has managed to coach everybody into career worst form.

Both teams have run 75km's

We have had 95 sprints to 82 and 10 repeat sprints to 5

Its not about physical effort its mental application and the structures part you mentioned.

Don’t try to talk yourselves into thinking the umpires have anything to do with this.

We are getting slaughtered by a midfield who would be pissed after last week

I can deal with the loss I was expecting it.
But seeing Melb just force the ball forward through peer pressure and slap ons is deflating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kick first goal: yay!
Spend next 29mins in Dees F50...

I think these guys are butt people, they like chasing them so often.
This is what you get for not having mids that can actually win the ball cleanly..

10+ years of quick fixes and playing safe (effort based football) made this whole team soft and unable to execute basic skills under pressure/any physicality

Midfield, midfield, midfield!

We could have Lockett, Baldock, Milne & Loewe in our forward line & it would make no difference.

Feel sorry for the backs - under extreme pressure and the dam wall is about to break.

We all know the problem - our mids aren’t up to it. RTB has tried over the last few weeks Steele, Sincs, Dow, Windy, Pou, Ross, Henry, Owens, Stocker (I’ve probably misssed a few) in there - we just haven’t got the quality.

And Luke Darcy commentating just about takes the cake. He should be banned from Saints games.

Banned, not just from us, he is how do you say, out of breath and not comprehending what he is saying half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back