Game Day Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the talk is someone has offered a million a year for Battle and we manage to get a top 3 pick we have to seriously entertain it to get more mids in.

I genuinely see it as the only way to get elite talent into this midfield at the moment

Even the Melbourne supporters look bored. It’s all good though - Sydney bris Gold Coast and gws will dominate the top 20 of the draft again
Yep the commentators say it must be fixed but how when the AFL booster clubs get multiple free NGA's each year?

How do we get good players?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the talk is someone has offered a million a year for Battle and we manage to get a top 3 pick we have to seriously entertain it to get more mids in.

I genuinely see it as the only way to get elite talent into this midfield at the moment

Look I'd rather a few of the older ones head elsewhere and get success. God knows they ain't getting it here.

You're in fantasy land, Toto.

Agreed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to find 2 gun mids from somewhere fast. imagine building a side in the modern era trying to avoid taking mids.
But how? GC,GWS,Brisbane and Sydney get free top end players every year. It is stacked against us.
Tassie comes in soon and compromised drafts.
Time to realise the AFL want us just to make up the numbers.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Windy is an inside mid.
His performance will look a hell of a lot better if we have decent users in the midfield.

I think his level is a Jack Viney type player which is perfectly fine

Defo an inside mid, he's just got no one to dish to as half of them are n the floor, a third haven't moved or recognised the ball is in play and the other people are in there with him trying to contest.

He'll be better than Steele for us really.

You're words...
Not mine...

He's done literally nothing all season so why would he start today off the bench...save for the fact they had to get Collard off he'd still be in his tracksuit
Dude why are you having a crack at the sub. Like just leave him alone. You don’t as a ‘supporter’ just have a ‘right’ to just keep going and going. It’s childish and it says a lot about someone that they keep going and going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back