Preview Round 11 Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

As always crowd numbers are reliant on members showing up
Would be much better if they scheduled our games the way they schedule Friday nights over east. A 6:10pm local start time is actually ridiculous. They would never expect a victorian team to do that.

I'd hate games starting at 7.40, too late.
Yeah but 7:10 or 7:15 would be fine. It’s a big ask having people finish work at 5pm and make a 6pm game especially with only trains running. Especially us who don’t work in or around the city.

Think more people would be inclined to go if they had time to go home eat dinner get changed etc.

Yeah but 7:10 or 7:15 would be fine. It’s a big ask having people finish work at 5pm and make a 6pm game especially with only trains running. Especially us who don’t work in or around the city.

Think more people would be inclined to go if they had time to go home eat dinner get changed etc.
Working in the city it's the opposite for me, I prefer the earlier time otherwise there's too much gap time, or you have to head home and get sucked into family business.

Working in the city it's the opposite for me, I prefer the earlier time otherwise there's too much gap time, or you have to head home and get sucked into family business.
Fair enough. I get sent down to Kelmscott for work every other Friday and with the trains down it's basically impossible to get to the start of the game.

It's a lottery. Even Reid was the standout last year, but how many Elite players has Freo picked up in the 50's
Lachie Neale, Son Son, Treacy was a rookie pick.
Dean Cox was a rookie for West Coast. We have been better at our later picks I reckon, apart from maybe Serong, Pavlich, Mundy and Hasleby
Sandi was also a rookie pick.

He absolutely has the speed but I can’t recall any time he’s ever really used it in a game the way Freddy does.
Yeah, he doesn't really use it very well. If he thinks the ball is a good chance to come to him he does, but needs to use it more often to get into space so ball carriers THEN have an option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sydney game did as well apparently
Was definitely a lot of noise until Sydney kicked 6 straight. Felt like there was 50k or more there that night. Missed the one game this year which was the WB game as I was over east. Tried to transfer the membership to someone else and found it hard as it continued to time out or come up with an error. Easier to sell back to Ticketmaster which was a shame. Anyone else struggle transferring a membership?

Was definitely a lot of noise until Sydney kicked 6 straight. Felt like there was 50k or more there that night. Missed the one game this year which was the WB game as I was over east. Tried to transfer the membership to someone else and found it hard as it continued to time out or come up with an error. Easier to sell back to Ticketmaster which was a shame. Anyone else struggle transferring a membership?
Not at all, I had two transferred to me two days ago, took less than a minute.
As long as the receiver has a ticketmaster account it is very fast and simple.

Not at all either, only trick I've found is if you use SMS it opens your phone messaging app to do it and a number of times I've clicked send the SMS not realising I then had to send from my own phone.

Otherwise it's worked really well.

Yeah, he doesn't really use it very well. If he thinks the ball is a good chance to come to him he does, but needs to use it more often to get into space so ball carriers THEN have an option.
Are you kidding? The number of times we kick it over Sturts when he’s got a 5m gap on his defender is ridiculous, if anything he’s too fast and our mids don’t know how to kick to where he’s going to be.

I really hope we go with Sturt replacing Freddy this week.
“Peak Potential Sturt” is exactly what we need, a pacey, dead eye mid sized forward.
Getting this mythical peak Sturt though is very hard to achieve, hopefully at some point in time this happens, and even more hopefully that’s tomorrow night !
I’m an eternal optimist…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I would be keeping Voss in & dropping Emmett for Darcy. Voss created a lot of chances last week and his defensive game is strong. I think he plays more like a medium than a tall and he's quick enough.
Was thinking this as well as long as it doesn’t make us too tall, Voss apart from the goal kicking is starting to find some confidence at this level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back