Preview Round 11 Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss is unlucky, but he will be back.
The young buck is living his best life.
After the last game he loved catching up with his home town mates & was "king of the world "
Ripping fella, a fair sized unit, & can play.
We did well there

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

fwd line looks more dangerous and harder to defend with Voss in it ... all that needs to be said

And at the time many of us pointed out how over the top the assessments were.
I'm not a Peel watcher but plenty reported on his weaknesses which he has since shown.

This isn't the list management thread, but one positive I've seen from Emmett is his ability to grab a ball multiple times that has been handballed behind him that most players would drop, let alone at speed.
He's got a few nice traits, but he doesn't hit the scoreboard and has lacked composure.
Of course but it works both ways. Young players are up and down but people are quick too quick to pass judgement.

No 12 gamer is ever the complete package and will improve the things are not working. The things that are working will be studied by the opposition and become harder too.

Confirmed by JL in his presser re Emmett for Freddy.

So unless someone else is bumped to sub you are spot on.
I’m hoping Wagner takes Draper’s spot and Draper starts sub.
Josh Draper looks to be the best sub we could name right now. Good speed , agile, plays both small and tall and can play back or forward.
Josh is also starting to look a bit tired and to come on late in the game full of run, which he has , would be a great asset for Justin to utilise…… A true tactical sub.

we weren't a few days ago - that Lotto winner from Adelaide (the one who has won the $100 000 000) must have put a load of cash on us lol
I did buy a Powerball ticket the other day and yes I do Live in South Australia.

If my Powerball ticket is a lucky one and Freo makes a grand final in 2024, well.... You lot can join the dots lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player for player I like us better. They play their system much better and more consistently than we do ours though.

You are being unfair to them. Both solid 1st choice players.
Being B22 doesn't make you an A-Grader otherwise North have 22 A-graders.

They're both B22 and important players, but neither of them is better than B. Maybe B+ for Mihocek.

I reckon it is from an undersized kpf

Coleman medallist would be in the S grade or elite tiers

Put it this way, if both West Coast and Freo got to pick a random "elite" KPF from another team and they got Curnow and we got Mihocek, would you feel good about that?

40 odd isn't A grade when the Coleman medalist kicks 70 odd.
I’m not a fan of rating players subjectively - A, B,C etc (what does it even mean). Mihocek is an important forward to the Collingwood structure.

Is he in the top echelon of forwards in the competition. No he isn’t. Has he been named All Australian - No he hasn’t.

Does he improve Collingwood. Yes he does.

We get an opportunity against Collingwood with quite a few B22 players out. A couple come back but they are well short of their B22. They have very good structures in place and have been in good form.

We really need to win this one. If we don’t I can see us middling just outside the 8. We need to take a scalp. Of the teams we have beaten so far Brisbane and WB look solid and around that bottom 7-10 mark. Collingwood as I expected are just above that and mixing it with Carlton and Port. Although that can change tonight. Injuries are having a big say in performances this year.

Put it this way, if both West Coast and Freo got to pick a random "elite" KPF from another team and they got Curnow and we got Mihocek, would you feel good about that?
By Freo standards Mihocek is an A grader

Hell the way we have been kicking lately I reckon even I’d fit in there as a C -

Didn’t JL try and bring Mihocek over from Collingwood with him?

Always seems to have a day out against us.

Curnow is the tier above

I'd be pretty happy with mihocek as an a grader altho the age is a worry for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back