Game Day Round 11 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would love them to get rid of dpp for a year and make people really sweat lol

I'd prefer to get rid of the loopholes. Particularly for C..... Make the captain choice a skill rather than having a couple of shots at it....

Dpp additions are severely underwhelming

Haven't seen them all, but Berry getting Fwd status was great for my trades this week.....

Something went right !!!! Everyone to the emergency bunker !! The end of the world is nigh......

Kosi, Warner and one of Markov/Jordon gone

Madden, Bianco and probably Oliver in.

Exactly who I'm getting (warning) . Kozi, Farrar and Berg can * right off - you cost me lots of thousands today!

2240 with RCD as cover for Guthrie. Lost 50 - 70 points there and probably would have been top 50 for the round, but plenty of people have had worse injury problems than me this year.

Rank went up strongly. Will be my best year if I don't stuff it up. Normally I rescue a shaky situation by jumping up through the byes.

I feel well prepared this time as well. Hope so, anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think that will count? Need to actually put him on a line for his score to count as the emergency
Nah, the thing with the utility is that you can opt (if they have DPP) to have them as emergency on whichever line you decide.

I decided to have Poulter as the Fwd 'E'. My score has updated now but I was a bit toey for a while there.

2141 up 1k spots to 3600 odd, trending in the right direction over the last few weeks, coming in from 9.7k

Made a blue in fielding Kosi over Jones, only cost 44 pts :rolleyes:

Off to the trades thread >>>>>

You and me both my friend.

People here posting 2200+ and I didn't manage to crack 2000

Ridley, Drew, Titch, Laird (C), Gaff, Warner all had shockers

Happens to us all mate - well most of us - double down - 3 trades to make you smile each week for 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back