Trades Round 11 Trades - Byes Are Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s getting concerning. Is this the normal now we’re seeing finally all of Cripps, Hewett, Walsh, Cerra and Kennedy fit and firing?
I think being a part time ruck last 2 weeks,is the biggest factor,takes a bit out of him and can't break out of the pack as easily now

Daicos -> Cleary
Martin -> Laird/Mills

Will start fielding one of PMac or SDK at D6...they are getting 80s on my bench so let's see what happens when I field the spuds.

Don't like paying up for Laird/Mills but I need a mid that doesn't have the rd 12 bye. Bont is another option to consider but not sure how stable his role is. Laird is very consistent and Mills has a huge ceiling.

Khamis now getting reported and probably going out throws a spanner in the works

is it worth going Cleary for him after 1 poor price rise?
Bruce is coming back after the bye so not sure what role he has moving forward long term
He’ll be a better third tall than a second so Bruce coming in may help him. The knock on effect of English, Weightman etc returning is a concern though.

Maybe Skinner > Cleary, but it might not be worth the trade.

Quite possibly no trades this week

He’ll be a better third tall than a second so Bruce coming in may help him. The knock on effect of English, Weightman etc returning is a concern though.
Do you reckon it’s worth a swap to Cleary?
I ummed and ahhhd all week whether to get him. Half backs score much easier then forwards so probably a mistake and obviously speaking in hindsight now. But cleary’s game yesterday was fantastic and he’s coming in one way or another. Just don’t know if I want Cleary at d7 for js reasons later in the year with khamis d8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durdin is a great case study in JS over flashy early scoring for rooks. I’m hoping one or more of the duds I’ve got (Curtis, Rosas, MRJ, Carroll) turn out the same way. Stick around and eventually find some points and bucks. Durdin looks great from an AFL point of view in the Blues forward set up, so he’s locked in the team.

Every dam year I cut a rookie or 3 too early and this year it was Durdin

Soligo will be around $170k with a BE of around -55

Tempted to "correct" Hamilton or Hough to him

Issue is I have $256k in the bank, so I should really grab a premo this week

$117k DEF Cleary vs $170k MID Soligo

-Hinge to Cleary
(~$416k to spend)
-somebody to the best premo I can afford

-Hinge to Cleary
-Hamilton/Hough to Soligo

-Hamilton/Hough to Soligo
-Hinge to ~$500k DEF premo or Durdin to ~$500k FWD premo

Didn't watch the game. How did Cleary look?

Thinking of cashing in Hinge.
Very composed, fitted into the team well .....looks to have JS

McComb also looking better, week on week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back