Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck on Ryan haha.
Could get Cousins instead of Shaz in your case.
Don't have any other M/F DPP? (Balic/Greenwood/WHE/Dahlhaus etc.?)

Nah all my mids are pure mids except Barrett, who I'm downgrading.

Trying to fix my non playing rookies this round.

Houston > Ryan
Pickett > Cousins
Preuss > Buzza? (Anyone else to consider here)

Thoughts on Ruck to replace Preuss?
Hopefully Mutimer and Ryan play. Will give me 18.

I really like the look of Scott Selwood and would like to squeeze him in this round or next.

giving Wines a miss, as I only have 1 mid premo spot left and there's a few cheap studs around over the next few weeks (looking at you Bont and Zerrett)

2 trades

Hampton -> Shaz or Ryan
Barrett or Balic -> SSelwood

Unfortunately I'm going to have to make my trades before the final teams are announced, as the time difference is ****ed here in Toronto and I'm not going to wake up in the middle of the night to make my trades between the final team announcements and the first bounce of the Cats v Crows match

Anyone keen to jump off Stef Martin this week?

Pickett to Cousins (finally getting rid of that spud lol)
Jack Sinclair (why did I get him? Oh well made me 50k) to Aaron Hall
Caleb Marchbank to Luke Ryan

Leaves me with 384k in the bank to pick up Docherty and Rockliff next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's likely even worse then...I've been looking for his name drop and can't remember seeing it last time...
they keep spruiking Buzza as playing well though.

I need one of him or butler tonplay this week. whoever doesnt gets the chop.

If They both play miracoulsy ill go Williamson for the chop

good thing about this week is there is only one sunday game for extended squad guess work & last minute workarounds, that being Freo & Pies... (Ryan is a monty to be named 5th on the extended bench?)

good thing about this week is there is only one sunday game for extended squad guess work & last minute workarounds, that being Freo & Pies... (Ryan is a monty to be named 5th on the extended bench?)
Yeah, Ryan will almost certainly be named on the extended bench I reckon

Anyone keen to jump off Stef Martin this week?

I'm thinking it's an idea but have Nank in other ruck position (initially had Gawn) so need to bring another ruck in. Only options I can see are:
  • Preuss plays and I put him in and downgrade Martin to another ruck rookie that will get a game in the future (probably Buzza). Then Preuss up to other ruckman once he gets dropped / after byes.
  • Witts
And I'm not particularly keen on either of those options to be honest, but can see merits of both.

What are you thinking of doing?

Trying to fix my non playing rookies this round.

Houston > Ryan
Pickett > Cousins
Preuss > Buzza? (Anyone else to consider here)

Thoughts on Ruck to replace Preuss?
Hopefully Mutimer and Ryan play. Will give me 18.

I really like the look of Scott Selwood and would like to squeeze him in this round or next.
Selwood has the bye in rd 12....I like him too, but don't like the r12 bye.

Why not? Surely you only have 5-6 players max from that bye?
Would love to tell you, but the damn AF app hasn't enabled it's bye predictor button. Maybe it will be up and running in time for the finals

I'm thinking it's an idea but have Nank in other ruck position (initially had Gawn) so need to bring another ruck in. Only options I can see are:
  • Preuss plays and I put him in and downgrade Martin to another ruck rookie that will get a game in the future (probably Buzza). Then Preuss up to other ruckman once he gets dropped / after byes.
  • Witts
And I'm not particularly keen on either of those options to be honest, but can see merits of both.

What are you thinking of doing?
Witts/Nank/Stef combo here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back