Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steele is on the flight so he won't be rested. Via Josh Daicos' Instagram Story

Would imagine so. Or an emergency
If only Jen2310 wasn't so selfish in her unwillingness to arrive for her flight 3 or 4 hours early to check the boys off as they board the plane. If she had been at the gate, we would know the team line up by now.

If only Jen2310 wasn't so selfish in her unwillingness to arrive for her flight 3 or 4 hours early to check the boys off as they board the plane. If she had been at the gate, we would know the team line up by now.
Apparently some BF posters are at the airport - we should have the team lineup soon.

Screenshot_20240523-125417~2.png

The only teams with less inside 50's than Freo this season are West Coast, Richmond and North so I would say they dont get it in enough combined with their poor goal kicking (dead last)
He was only citing the last 6 weeks, so possible that they're number one at moving it from defence into forward 50 during that time - who knows.

It's a bit of a nothing stat - unless it includes scoring. We wouldn't be high in it - as we've won clearances and then had repeat entries. Hasn't gone into defence often enough for us to transition from defence a heap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you say that? They also have 5 or so players under 30 games

It’s just an opinion. They are much closer to full strength and at home. We are pretty beat up. Bookies say freo at 1.77, pies 2.05. Id say it should be more like 1.4 and $3.

That said I have a lot of faith in the boys and I am hoping for a backs-to-the-wall win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back