Game Day Round 12, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to our second win of the year and then to come home and watch the replay over a few refreshing celebratory cold ones. I need this Lions! I need some joy!

I expect nothing less than a hard fought 4 quarter effort. We have to be competitive in this one. Freo are likely to drop into the bottom 6 by years end.

Last edited:
Dont worry everyone. Im no longer heading in*.

*which may have no bearing on the actual outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think today's game is a complete lottery. Both teams have a good and bad version meaning depending on who shows up it could be anything from a very close contest to either team having a big win.
Hopefully we haven't gone in one tall short with only Andrews/Gardner down back and Hipwood/McStay up forward.

I think today's game is a complete lottery. Both teams have a good and bad version meaning depending on who shows up it could be anything from a very close contest to either team having a big win.
Hopefully we haven't gone in one tall short with only Andrews/Gardner down back and Hipwood/McStay up forward.
Also Archie & Stef resting forward (holds head in in his hands) Lions by 1 point

Need to get off to a good start and stop their run on the outside. If we can do that it will be a close game.

Was dreading this until Thursday. But the Schache news has completely turned the vibe around. Reckon we can even pull of a sneaky victory now - won't get a better chance until Round 18 at least so hopefully we make the most of today.

BLk-XZoCMAE8vzn.jpg

Looks like the rains are here.

Rain and Freo... could be a small, small crowd.

This time last week we were $4.60 to win the game, now we are $2.30. Money has come for us.

I jumped on at $4.80 with Sportsbet last week.
Think you guys are a genuine chance. Your weaknesses (KPP) shouldn't really be exposed by Fremantle.
Shutting down Hill & Walters is the key, if you allow them to rack up uncontested possessions they will cut you up (watched it first hand vs richmond)

Go lions! Love watching Zorko and Mccluggage is going to be a star.

I have undertaken an in depth analysis of all relevant factors and I am sure we will win today. Here's my thinking. It's the Queen's Birthday long weekend here in Victoria and the game against Fremantle is being played in QUEENSland. Also, I am currently sitting in a camping chair at Point Leo, where I have taken up residence for a few days. Now we all know that Leo was a LION, ergo Brisbane Lions to win by a POINT in Queensland today. Try using logic to prove me wrong, IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back