Round 12 Discussion (dedicated to stevebbb)

After trades how many starters will you have in Rd12?

• 17 or less

• 22 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarke and Bewley the mid rookie saviours!!!
Bewley missed 2 goals he should have kicked vs the Pies, if they lost it was on him. If Stephen Hill is back and/or Bennell gets a game, Bewley will be the first one out 100%. Not confident he's playing in round 13

Even though I got Clarke last week, I don’t trust Woosha to keep him in the team.

Even though I got Clarke last week, I don’t trust Woosha to keep him in the team.

I was super suprised by clarkes performance and they actually found a good role for him. Also his kicking action was nowhere near as bad as it used to be but he was taking his time and steadying before he kicked not sure he we get that same time and space again. He should get a run of games now.

Hang on. I thought Clarke was sh*t

giphy.gif

Bewley missed 2 goals he should have kicked vs the Pies, if they lost it was on him. If Stephen Hill is back and/or Bennell gets a game, Bewley will be the first one out 100%. Not confident he's playing in round 13

So what ur saying is

rnd 13 out bewley in bennell

rnd 14 out Bennell in Bewley?

I was super suprised by clarkes performance and they actually found a good role for him. Also his kicking action was nowhere near as bad as it used to be but he was taking his time and steadying before he kicked not sure he we get that same time and space again. He should get a run of games now.
I watched the VFL game and he starred in their loss to Richmond.
Was always going to score well. It’s just Woosha.

I watched the VFL game and he starred in their loss to Richmond.
Was always going to score well. It’s just Woosha.

He has been getting alot of the ball fo 2 years now. That wasnt the issue it was his disposal and the role he played.

Meanwhile other campaigners have Stack (made 249k with 36BE) and Baker (made 200k with a 26BE) :shrug:

Should i just go **** myself? Seriously?
I really stopped GAF after missing out on these guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked hore and rob over stack. While they made me more money I wish I had stackhat since my mids are so ******.

Yeah i did the same thing. Had Hore since the start, and lord Reilly was my best rookie.

But i'd argue Stack and Baker have been more valuable than ROB because at least they've been useful on the ground as coverage.

ROB had his chol out on my bench for 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back