NRL Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes I really do question whether Ben Hunt is the right man to lead us to our first premiership in a decade. With so many players out due to Origin he needed to step up big time tonight and he failed to do so. Milford and Hunt were poor tonight. I expected a better performance from Milford tonight after his shocker last week and he didn't deliver.

Tigers played well and deserved their win. They wanted it more than us tonight. We looked lackluster and slow for most of the night and didn't see true determination to win the game until the last 4 minutes when they needed to score twice to win.

I expected a lot more from our senior players tonight and they just didn't deliver. Disappointing performance and Bennett needs to blast some of them for their performances.

These compromised rounds suck. I think starting next year one of the Origin games is going to be on a stand alone weekend (Sunday night). All three of them should be.

These compromised rounds suck. I think starting next year one of the Origin games is going to be on a stand alone weekend (Sunday night). All three of them should be.

I agree..I *ing hate it. It severely compromises the competition.

s**t teams get a massive leg up. It costs good teams points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back