Game Day Round 12 - Geelong v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your game day face on.

229541-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Isn't this the type of game we usually lose?

Nope - we may be bookies favourite but I'm not sure we are favourite with the public. If anything, this is the type of tough it it game we might just win.

If North weren't milking money from Tasmania, this game could have been in Geelong. But no, North Melbourne selfishness and stupid stadium contracts get in the way.

Not that venue has mattered recently.

GcYYe0c.png

NM will sit somebody on Sel wont they. This has shown to be a recipe for success against us in the past.

It's going to be battle of tactics. I dont think we can win this game by just going out and doing our thing. CS will have to consider what the opp are doing and make some moves from the box.

On the flipside i hope Blics can destroy his match up. Would love to see some overt aggression from Kersten and put Thompson on his arse too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all about the intensity, we will know in the first 10 mins which cats side showed up this week, I hope for us and all spectators it's the good one.

Can Geelong win the ball out of the centre - or will the opposition clinically cleanly crisply and easily ( like GWS in the 1st qtr last week - and NM in that final - and a couple of subsequent wins over us ) waltz the ball out of their - so the Geelong backline is immediately under the pump

I hope the Cats win by 15 goals - but im not convinced about that part of the game - especially at Docklands - and when Geelong are off - thats their weakness - and opposition teams score such easy repetitive goals - thats why unfortunatley i think we will get beat .

Nope - we may be bookies favourite but I'm not sure we are favourite with the public. If anything, this is the type of tough it it game we might just win.
It's all linked to the premiership betting.
North actually has 5x times more money on them. Yet we're somehow favourite.

Can Geelong win the ball out of the centre - or will the opposition clinically cleanly crisply and easily ( like GWS in the 1st qtr last week - and NM in that final - and a couple of subsequent wins over us ) waltz the ball out of their - so the Geelong backline is immediately under the pump

I hope the Cats win by 15 goals - but im not convinced about that part of the game - especially at Docklands - and when Geelong are off - thats their weakness - and opposition teams score such easy repetitive goals - thats why unfortunatley i think we will get beat .
I think Etihad suits us. And that might be a worry later. Not tonight. Tonight it's about looking 1/2 interested in applying pressure to the ball carrier.

It's all linked to the premiership betting.
North actually has 5x times more money on them. Yet we're somehow favourite.

I looked at a football liftout of a metropolitan newspaper yesterday - Commetti and co - 32 Tipsters - 22 Tipped NM and 10 tipped Geelong - yet Geelong are $1.70 favourites - unbelievable . The betting should be the other way around - to me it will be a pleasant surprise if the Cats have a good win

NM will sit somebody on Sel wont they. This has shown to be a recipe for success against us in the past.

It's going to be battle of tactics. I dont think we can win this game by just going out and doing our thing. CS will have to consider what the opp are doing and make some moves from the box.

On the flipside i hope Blics can destroy his match up. Would love to see some overt aggression from Kersten and put Thompson on his arse too.

Gibson will run with Selwood today.

Looking forward to seeing some different looks up forward. Hopefully Motlop can find some touch for his 100th. Could be one of those games ala Adelaide / Hawthorn where we prove a few doubters wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back