Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Tick off Whit, Wilkie, Walsh —> Houli, Gardner, Cogs?

Bit hesitant to trade out Walsh but gets me to 2 premo’s and I’m pretty heavy in the R14 bye as is.

Cheers

They are all good trade ins, but we need to know context before advice can be given....maybe post ya teams?

I know my teams s**t, I have 19 playing this week with trades done but that's fielding burgess.
Super keen on getting naish in but would have to sit on my bench so no use.

Attachments

• 20190606_193756.jpg
    20190606_193756.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 42

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know why but 13 is the easiest round for me, seems to be worst for most. Just scraped this round and if theres a couple of late outs then......
Round 14 looking interesting, but got a few trades to go.
Yeah same here. Could really put our foot on the neck of others hopefully

Whitfield > Gardner
Atley > Cogs
Shultz > Cripps

Not ideal trading but maximising the number of players over the next few weeks.

Would like to get Cripps at his cheapest but his the one player I’ll want at some point and the one I can afford right now with a round 14 bye.

Let’s me target blokes like Dunkley, Sicily next week.

I've gone:

OUT:

Whitfield
Drew
Petrucelle

IN:

Danger
Cogs
Naish

The negativity over Naish's role is making me second guess bringing him in though... Have about 70K in the bank, could go Cumming, King, Burgess etc instead... Not convinced on any of those, Cumming obviously the best but could just as easily be out next week. Hmm

OUT: Hinge, Hore & Duursma
IN: Naish, Perryman & Laird.

Round 14 should be fun. Should just about snag 18. Round 13 I'll have 17ish premos (with Walsh/Stack my 18th) though which is exciting.

Go on......

It's doing the rounds on these forums and Facebook that he's got very very deep gambling issues and it may involve some shady or illegal characters. I think coming from Carlton he had gambling debts and issues too. Only a rumour though, but like the dayne beams gambling rumour - sometimes where there's smoke there's fire.

Can't believe there are so many injuries just as the bye has hit...insane

Imagine if you had all of Whit, Hurn, Grundy (if he misses), Rocky, Sloane, Mrouch (if he somehow misses again), and ROB gets dropped just to top it off. Then throw in that you have Boak, Zerrett, Dunkley, Macrae and Worpel thrown in as your planned premiums to miss.

Sounds crazy, but the aforementioned aren't that unique and this is a realistic possibility if all the stars misaligned. Imagine that score...would be something ridiculous...like...sub 1,000

Mental, mental year
I've got most of them. I gave up on Crouch last week. Thankfully J Kelly performed in his place. But yeah, it's getting ridiculous and I know I'm one of many many.

Add in Richmond's run this year and injury really this year's theme.

I know my teams ****, I have 19 playing this week with trades done but that's fielding burgess.
Super keen on getting naish in but would have to sit on my bench so no use.
I can't see anything wrong with those trades and your team looks ok. We're all juggling at mo, and you only have the 1 rookie not scoring in Schultz, so he's an adjustment for next week. Things look ok for next week so it might give you an opportunity to upgrade Answerth and Stack to a mid, then Baker and Gibbons to another mid via DPP cos ya mids are a little weak. Looks like you've been upgrading Def and Fwd but it's time to get the big dogs in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back