Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish this meant anything unfortunately. Have this happened before this year with any player?

Every Sunday/Monday game that has extended squads are named so that the 18 players named on the field are playing.
The remaining four players to make the final team come from the extended bench.

Obvious exceptions to the rule are if there is a late out due to injury/weather conditions etc.

Yeah same here. Could really put our foot on the neck of others hopefully

I’ve got 20 playing this week but that includes Corbett, Answerth and Burgess as players 18,19 and 20 (I hope!).

At this point before trades I’m looking at 19 for next week with current planned trades taking it to 21.

Round 14 is currently sitting at 18 without taking into account any trades from my current team. Adding my planned trades for next week I’m looking at about 19 or 20.

Obviously things will go pear shaped very easily.

I had same option last week and went Houli purely on form. Laird hasn't had a big game all year, not sure if it's the rules or B.Smith that's holding him back?

Picking Wingard at the right time last year (as did Selby!) (also picked Burton who was much less fruitful)

So looking at similar players who have good/better role, good price, good run, I'm thinking:
-Daniel 620k D/F - has DPP, lots of games under the roof
-R Gray 540k M/F - has DPP, lots of games at AO, good role
-Amon 481k M - cheap - not sure if will score as well when others back from injury
-Blakely 596k D - warming up to it now, should get a good run through the mids in the back half of the season
-Martin 648k M/F - DPP, is his role set now? Tigers heading towards top 4 again but need to keep winning so need Dusty to keep firing

Also, the potential under-valued options in Cogs, Macrae, Cripps.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picking Wingard at the right time last year (as did Selby!) (also picked Burton who was much less fruitful)

So looking at similar players who have good/better role, good price, good run, I'm thinking:
-Amon 481k M - cheap - not sure if will score as well when others back from injury
-Blakely 596k D - warming up to it now, should get a good run through the mids in the back half of the season
-Martin 648k M/F - DPP, is his role set now? Tigers heading towards top 4 again but need to keep winning so need Dusty to keep firing

Thoughts?

Out of those only looking at martin this week & blakely next ... Gray's nice and cheap though but for what reason? And Cripps if he looks happy under the new coach will be worth buying for sure... last year at this exact same point I had the option of Cripps or Ed Curnow LOL guess who I chose... one went on to tear up the 2nd half of the year and wasn't in my team, the other was in my team tearing out my hair :poo::poo::poo:

Can field 20 players this week. But can't decide who to play. Can't shift anyone else around to fit them both in

Answerth or take the chance on Naish?

Thoughts?

My current trade plans next week are Rozee and Hore to Daniel and Blakely.

Definitely chasing value at this point and that will leave me with only 1 rookie on field in Stack.

In saying that I will have players like Brodie Smith, Perryman, Worpel and Liam Shiels in my side but once Stack is upgraded my attention will turn to them.

Out of those only looking at martin this week & blakely next ... Gray's nice and cheap though but for what reason? And Cripps if he looks happy under the new coach will be worth buying for sure... last year at this exact same point I had the option of Cripps or Ed Curnow LOL guess who I chose... one went on to tear up the 2nd half of the year and wasn't in my team, the other was in my team tearing out my hair :poo::poo::poo:

I made the same choice! Was torture seeing Cripps go on that tear.

Thoughts?

Might not be as undervalued as the rest but I'm desperate to get Fyfey in asap. Bar the injury he's been flying along, seems nigh un-taggable and we've got a relatively easy run for the rest of the year.

Blakely should build into that 100ish point average as well.

I’ve got 20 playing this week but that includes Corbett, Answerth and Burgess as players 18,19 and 20 (I hope!).

At this point before trades I’m looking at 19 for next week with current planned trades taking it to 21.

Round 14 is currently sitting at 18 without taking into account any trades from my current team. Adding my planned trades for next week I’m looking at about 19 or 20.

Obviously things will go pear shaped very easily.
So during the byes you’ll have 20, 21 and 20?
Pretty impressive if it works out that way for ya. I’m aiming for 19 each week and even that is dependant on really unsafe rooks like Young, Larkey and Bewley.

I also did the exact same mistake and it cost me a top 100 spot. Was so frustrating especially with Curnow having 3 months worth of good form just to fall off a cliff.

campaigner.

Have 24 pre-trades this week (incl. ROB and Burgess who I can't access without trades).
As such, leaving my r12 bye players and bringing forward some later swaps:

Fort -> Naish (via Graham DPP)
Burgess -> Gardner (biting the bullet as I am keeping Rozee and now will have Gardner and Daniel for the D/F swing which I loved keeping Burgess for)
B.Smith -> Daniel

Might not be as undervalued as the rest but I'm desperate to get Fyfey in asap. Bar the injury he's been flying along, seems nigh un-taggable and we've got a relatively easy run for the rest of the year.

Blakely should build into that 100ish point average as well.

Yeah I think Fyfe is a must have in SC, but not as convinced in AF.
Definitely good bye, not taggable, lots of home games though I agree!

What made the pick more successful was the fact that he played all three bye rounds. Unfortunately we don’t have that luxury this year.

Fair.
But also 7/12 scores above 95 down the back end, cheap as and DPP.

18 after trades... getting Naish and hoping he plays a few games like all the other Richmond boys have this year. Regret not getting tiger Baker due to his supposed low job security:rolleyes:
Same week, similar prices and similar JS, I chose Shai Bolton instead. Was probably trading Bolton this week anyway, so no big deal he's dropped but wish I took Baker. Have mentioned many times on various boards how much I liked Baker but wasn't confident my club rated him as high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back