Round 12 VC/C Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neale not going biggish this arvo will hurt many. Makes the C choice tuff with few options and many will have Neale C anyway.

Still tossing up Grundy. (Neale VC Grundy C)
Grundy up against Preuss playing his first game this yr.
Is Grundy that "tired" or under a cloud ? Who said that ?

Not sure how I’ll loop if VC Neale goes big. Rivers is my only definite option at the moment but that would mean having to take Simpson’s score and not bringing Bytel on field.

Hmm

To take Danger vc or not
124 is a solid score.
Feel like after how bad North played last week they might try to shut up shop and not cop another massive loss and might try to shut down Neale, although McDonald has been playing well off half back so maybe they don't. With some of the carnage this year, I'd be like 60-40 on taking the 124. Maybe flip a coin :tearsofjoy:

Neale not going biggish this arvo will hurt many. Makes the C choice tuff with few options and many will have Neale C anyway.

Still tossing up Grundy. (Neale VC Grundy C)
Grundy up against Preuss playing his first game this yr.
Is Grundy that "tired" or under a cloud ? Who said that ?

Grundy hasn't looked very Grundy like the past few weeks. Not marking the ball, not getting as many touches around the ground, not outrunning his opponent as often due to shorter quarters either. Considering Collingwood don't have their bye for a while, they may use the fact that he's up against Preuss to manage his game time/involvement so he can keep playing every week.

Grundy hasn't looked very Grundy like the past few weeks. Not marking the ball, not getting as many touches around the ground, not outrunning his opponent as often due to shorter quarters either. Considering Collingwood don't have their bye for a while, they may use the fact that he's up against Preuss to manage his game time/involvement so he can keep playing every week.
Doesnt make sense to me.
We can come up with a scenario for any opposition at anytime. For instance if he was up against Gawn or Goldy they may want to manage him more this week, so they dont burn him out. If it was GWS we could say they wouldnt want him knocked around by Mumford. etc etc
Simple fact is that its only Preuss. Every chance he'll go huge, and downside risk limited.
As far as im aware he isnt injured...and being "tired" is just speculation.

Just saying i'm a tad surprised not to see his name mentioned.

Have Lloyd’s score which seems a very safe bet, but I could see Grundy going ham on Preuss.

The wrong decision will be made 5 mins before the bounce.

VC'd Danger before I was sure I was trading in Neale. Should probably keep his 124. Certainly wouldn't C Neale against North who have kept most mids to low scores this season or Grundy who seems to be struggling a bit or Goldy with Xerri playing. But Macrae? Scores of 162,169 and 183 in the past 4 weeks and playing against a team who has allowed opposition mids to score massively most weeks. Think I have to go with him.

waiting on final scaling for Neale

Scaled up = locked in

Scaled down = Macrae

I think he stayed the same, so you have to choose:

OPTION C: Captain Polson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he stayed the same, so you have to choose:

OPTION C: Captain Polson

just checked my main league match - My opp had the same set up and has already moved C to Conroy. I'm behind in a close match, so Macca it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back