Round 13 Discussion (stevebbb Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coach nailed it this rnd

View attachment 513677

brendan_fraser_laugh.gif
That was hirthy 's score with 47 players still to play.

1888 I would have taken that in a heart beat before this round started as it's my weakest bye round. Looks somewhat average against some of the scores on here though. Well played to those that cracked 2k for the week
Except that campaigner hirthy.

Well I missed posting here for most of the first half of the season, but the amount of luck involved in this game is ridiculous. Missed out on trading in Webster because I forgot the first game is Thursday night and you can't reverse trades. Missed out trading in both Macrae and McLean a few weeks ago because I didn't have enough money.

1905/17 this week, after 1670ish from 22 last week. Go figure.

Scored 1755, lost every league match and I'm about to kiss the top 1000 goodbye :(

Thankfully I'm heading to the Scottish highlands to visit the loch ness monster :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1888 I would have taken that in a heart beat before this round started as it's my weakest bye round. Looks somewhat average against some of the scores on here though. Well played to those that cracked 2k for the week

Got exactly the same score, we must have the same players, although next week will probably be my weakest bye round so maybe not.

1965 from 17, after last week scoring just 1350 odd from 18.

Only let downs were McLean and Dusty really.

Hopefully a nice improvement from 15k ranking.

Next week will be a world of pain, lucky to field 16 I’d say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back