Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can I only make two trades through the app? It says 3 trades remaining but will only allow me two before asking to switch bank to a single trade.

You can only make two trades initially, then need to make a third. Website is the same. It's weird but I guess it's configured for the majority of rounds where two is the max.

Can you get it to work now?

You can only make two trades initially, then need to make a third. Website is the same. It's weird but I guess it's configured for the majority of rounds where two is the max.

Can you get it to work now?
Cheers. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Couple of options for next 2 weeks, each of these will only give 17 playing (don’t have enough DPP to hold SPP and still get in mountford + mid premo)

This week:
SPP, Myers, Taranto > dusty, mountford, beech (+89k)

Next week:
Scooter + nank > titch + Ainsworth

Or
This week:
SPP, Myers, nank > dusty, mountford, Ainsworth

Next week:
Taranto + scooter > Titch + beech

Second option catches Ainsworth rise and misses nank drop, but not sure how I feel about Ainsworth overall. Would be spewing if a decent rookie came in next week that I could get instead.

Thoughts?

Couple of options for next 2 weeks, each of these will only give 17 playing (don’t have enough DPP to hold SPP and still get in mountford + mid premo)

This week:
SPP, Myers, Taranto > dusty, mountford, beech (+89k)

Next week:
Scooter + nank > titch + Ainsworth

Or
This week:
SPP, Myers, nank > dusty, mountford, Ainsworth

Next week:
Taranto + scooter > Titch + beech

Second option catches Ainsworth rise and misses nank drop, but not sure how I feel about Ainsworth overall. Would be spewing if a decent rookie came in next week that I could get instead.

Thoughts?

Tough call, because Beech might be out next week, or the week after, and as you said there might be a new rook on the horizon.

I've deferred getting Mountford this week because I trust SPP more (and like you couldn't get him in unless I dumped SPP or Cousins), but if he scores well then that will be a good move.

Hey guys so need some thoughts on my final 2 trades this week.

First one was Fyfe -> Scooter (was looking good until the hammy-hopefully just precautionary benching!!)

1) WHE + Z.Williams > Robbie Gray + Jack Newnes + 30k

2) WHE + D.Myers > I.Heeney + D.Mountford + 71k

3) WHE + R.Sloane > dusty + any fwd under 418k

4) R.Sloane + D.Myers > Dusty + any mid under 282k (possibly l.webb?)

My league is based on total points so thats my aim here...any and all thoughts appreciated!

Same problem for me too. I will probably get Lloyd next week because a) higher B/E and b) tougher ground to score at in the MCG IMO

Really struggling to split Newnes and J. Lloyd.

You want both. Lloyd has the harder B/E to hit. Newnes now, Lloyd next week! Or be like me and grab both this week! :D
Newnes now, Lloyd next week. If it is a straight shot, Newnes over Lloyd for me. It's darn tight however.

Agreed with above.

Newnes this week, will score 5-10 points more most likely. Lloyd will probably lose a few k, then can go S.Selwood->Lloyd for 20k :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got on the Newnes bandwagon at the last minute, I'll leave Lloyd for a week or so. Now that I've done that watch Newnes stink it up and Lloyd dominate. This means my trades will be:

round 13 trades.PNG

80k in the kitty and leaves me with one more forward and defender required to have both positions finished.

I don't think I've had a week where I've changed my trades so much.

Reality is, Steele isn't far off a keeper but after last weeks poor showing, is now in the losing money category.
If you're losing money & not scoring (and getting dropped) then you're a trade candidate.

Dom Sheed has a low break even of 40 and is $55k cheaper.
Last 4 scores 103, 70, 98, 126 +DPP.

If not for 3 trades I'd probably be keeping Steele but for now, I'll pocket a few dollars from Sheed and see what happens on the flip side.
Good thing is, only 8hrs til Sheed plays. So I'll know fairly soon how I went there.

Brilliant call on Sheed, and brilliant call by me for copying you. ;)

It seems Danger is not required in this equation. Hutchings still looks like an U15's player despite not playing on him

Hutchings played on Joel Selwood, kept him from impacting the game. We had some poorer players tonight but I don't think Hutch was one of them.

Hutchings played on Joel Selwood, kept him from impacting the game. We had some poorer players tonight but I don't think Hutch was one of them.

I know he wasn't playing on danger. I posted that just after he fluffed a second kick in 2 mins. It was hilarious

how many starters did you end up playing this week?

Only traded 1 R13 bye player that being Fyfe

Pretty happy with that considering Stewart 78 and Mountford 61 happy to take both scores into final 18. With only Butler and Willis as my other 2 non keepers left to come. Just need one of them to go a solid 60-70

Remove this Banner Ad

Back