Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a rookie defender to open up my midfield. This will let me play 18 (+1 bench) opposed to 17 (+2 bench).

Who has the best security out of Smith, Miho and Redman?

My guess would be Smith. Seems to be the nominated replacement for Lever, was picked early last year before getting injured.

The only short term trades I am looking at all involve bringing in round 13 bye players. As much as this week is going to really hurt I'm not bringing in other players just for the sake of this week.
Players to come in in the next week or two are J Smith, Redman, Ahern and possibly Kelly.

Gray to Wingard?

Is Guelfi to Wingard just dumb??
Considering Guelfi has produced consistent scores & Wingard just last week really. This would be for F6-8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to settle on
Guelfi --> Kerr
Spargo --> Giro
Mirra --> K.Simpson

10 trades left, 180k with a rookieless 22
Laird, Lloyd, Yeo, Simpson, Sicily, Seedsman (Rice, Mihocek)
Mitchell, Treloar, Gibbs, Coniglio, Merrett, Neale, Parker, Rockliff (Giro, Phillips, Mutch)
Grundy, Gawn (Cameron)
Heeney, Smith, Menegola, Walters, Taranto, Gray (Fritsch, Kerr)

Just need to get Macrae and McLean into that side at some stage.

Giro or Wilson

I know the rule is to go with anyone on the bubble, but Wilson is rated highly by the crows.
Giro probably doesn't hold his spot once Walters and Brad Hill are back.
Wilson maybe a downgrade for me post byes when Spargo is maxed out

Bloody hideous this week

Laird, Coffield, Barry, Mirra, Phillips, Crowden all not on their byes but not playing

Guelfi to Franklin
T.smith to Ahern via Walter's to fwd.

Not going to mess around to cover this monstrosity of a round.

Only playing 15 but whatever.

Coffield was either going this week or next anyway.

Phillip's was just going to be mid bench cover but would like him to get some cash just incase.

Trading cole for coffield couple weeks back hurts now.

Guelfi to Franklin
T.smith to Ahern via Walter's to fwd.

Not going to mess around to cover this monstrosity of a round.

Only playing 15 but whatever.

Coffield was either going this week or next anyway.

Phillip's was just going to be mid bench cover but would like him to get some cash just incase.

Trading cole for coffield couple weeks back hurts now.
Yep, trading Cole instead of Mirra sucks, but went down the BE route

15 for me also, 3 orange lights, hope someone is a late in

L.Ryan back is a decent option for a downgrade....has a low BE
His lack of DPP sucks for me otherwise I may have gone back to that one

Horrific weekend for cash generation, all these R14 rookies around that need another week or two before they get the chop then they have their bye after that plus Mirra and Barry not playing, so I'm potentially going to have to wait a bit longer to squeeze every last drop out of them in order to finish my team, which means my team won't be complete post byes and waiting on the likes of Rice and Austin to moo

Might take Rockliff next week if he scores well tonight as he's the cheapest mid around who has potential to go big. Saves from fielding a rookie somewhere in midfield or forward as I'll likely have to field an Austin/Rice at D6 for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back